o42

THURSDAY
_______

CHRISTMAS WITH YOONGI WAS SOMETHING JIMIN WOULD NEVER FORGET. It was one of the rare times that he got to see Yoongi's silly side. Of course, he typically saw it when he spent weekends with him, but Christmas somehow made it different. Yoongi was more...romantic in a sense. Every morning he brought Jimin breakfast in bed and would pepper his face with kisses before curling up with him. They'd spend hours on the couch, watching cheesy christmas movies, and playing with Holly and Momo who surprisingly got along very well. You couldn't find one without the other. They'd cook, dance around the house together. Yoongi was a very quick learner and Jimin had managed to teach him a dance routine from one of TxT's new songs. Yoongi was also big on Mistletoe. Jimin couldn't go anywhere in the house without being attacked with kisses from Yoongi. There was always mistletoe hanging above them.

Jimin thought is was incredibly sweet though. And each kiss was different whenever he found himself caught underneath it. The first time Yoongi had done it, it was a simple peck. Jimin had pointed out that they were underneath it and Yoongi complied with a short and sweet kiss. The second time, Yoongi had caught him off guard by kissing him on the cheek before point in up at the plant. Jimin had rolled his eyes.

The more times he got caught underneath it, the more Yoongi changed it up. Next it was forehead kisses or long passionate ones that left Jimin breathless. There were times where Yoongi would kiss his neck instead which usually led to a hickeys or two on his skin. Sometimes Yoongi's got him up against the wall and kissed down his torso in a teasing manner. Whatever the occasion, Yoongi found some excuse to get him under the plant and kiss him. Yoongi was addicted to his lips and kissed him like he was the air he needed to breathe. Not that Jimin minded. Kissing Yoongi was just as enjoyable for him as it was for his boyfriend. Jimin was curious though as to when one of these times was going to end up with him naked in Yoongi's bed.

As of now, he was seated in the living room wrapping the rest of Yoongi's Christmas presents while the older responded to emails and checked to make sure everything was right on schedule.

Jimin concentrated hard on the present in front of him while watching a christmas special on the tv. He had never been the best when it came to wrapping things. He typically stuck to putting things in bags and stuffing the top with tissue paper galore but he figured if Yoongi could wrap a present, then so could he. It was much harder than anticipated. Seo-Ah and Yoongi made it look so easy.

He spent a solid half an hour on the last gift, trying to make it look at neatly wrapped as possible. His presents looked nothing compared to that of Yoongi's but he was fairly determined to get at least one good present wrapped. Holly and Momo watched and either meowed or brake in encouragement. Although to Jimin, it secretly felt as if they were mocking him from where they sat. Finally, he set the present done in front of him with a triumphant smile.

"Tada!" He exclaimed to the two animals adjacent from him. "What do you think?"

Holly trodden into the kitchen in search of food and Momo licked her paw.

"Oh come on! It's not that bad!" Jimin replied in his defense. "It's better than the rest,"

"Jimin? Who are you talking to?" Yoongi called out.

"My cat and your dog disapprove of my wrapping skills and now I feel betrayed," Jimin shouted back.

"Are you still wrapping?"

Based on his tone, Yoongi seemed to be in shock that he was taking so long. Jimin crossed his arms over his chest with a pout. Yoongi's head popped out from around the corner wall. "Aw baby, you're so cute," Yoongi smirked, looking down at his grumpy boyfriend. Jimin shot him a glare and turned his back.

"I'm not talking to you," he stated childishly. Yoongi chuckled and rolled his eyes as he stepped fully into the living room, and crouched behind his pout boyfriend. He rested his hands on Jimin's shoulders and slowly massaged him while kissing the back of his neck.

"Are you done wrapping?" Yoongi questioned. Jimin nodded his head. "I think you did a good job baby," Yoongi added, pulling Jimin back against his chest. The two were not seated on the ground with Jimin's head resting on Yoongi's shoulder.

"You guys made it look so easy," Jimin whined, turning his head into the side of Yoongi's neck. Yoongi swallowed at the sensation of Jimin's lips brushing against the skin of his neck. "It's not fair," he mumbled, lips moving softly against his neck.

Yoongi turned his head and kissed Jimin. "Practice makes perfect," he replied. Jimin rolled his eyes.

"I have practiced. I'm still bad at it,"

"You know what?"

"What?"

"Your wrapping doesn't need to be perfect, because it'll just get torn to shreds anyways,"

Jimin furrowed his brows. He'd never thought of it like that before. He glanced down at his somewhat mediocre wrapping and then back at Yoongi. "I guess you're right," Jimin hummed. "I didn't think of that. I just wanted it to look nice next to yours and Seo-Ah,"

Yoongi smiled softly and kissed him again. "It's okay if they don't look perfect. There's always next Christmas," Yoongi stated and Jimin raised a brow in response.

"Planning our future already?" Jimin teased, although deep down he really wanted to know the answer to his question.

Yoongi seemed to go a little red in the face amd tucked his chin over Jimin's shoulder. "Sometimes...late at night," Yoongi confessed. "I like the idea of spending forever with you."

"What else do you think about?" Jimin whispered.

"I think about the day we met in my office. I think about our first kiss in my bedroom and how I love the feeling of your lips on mine. I think about the first time we had sex, and how much I enjoyed the feeling of your hands on mine. I've thought about the dinner and your red hair, the night we went to my parents, or how you were so insistent on helping me find a new dream. I think about a lot of things,"

"I think about you too," Jimin told Jimin, pushing himself up and straddling Yoongi's waist. He cupped the sides of Yoongi's face and pressed their foreheads together.

"You do?"

"Yes. I thought about you every second you were on tour. I think about you when I wake up and even in my dreams. You're constantly on my mind,"

"Jimin?"

"Yes?"

"You're the best thing to ever happen to me," Yoongi whispered. "I'm never letting you go again,"

"Is that a promise?" Jimin whispered back, leaning in closer to him.

"Yes,"

more fluffy domestic yoonmin