o13

THURSDAY/FRIDAY

_______

JIMIN WAS AWOKEN BY LOUD KNOCKING. Grumbling, he pushed himself from his bed and stumbled through the hallway to the front door. He yanked it open to reveal a very worried looking Hoseok and Rayne.

"You're okay!" Rayne exclaimed, throwing her arms around his neck. He stumbled again, almost teetering over.

"Easy babe," Hoseok said, straying the two. "He just woke up,"

"Where did you go? I tried looking for you earlier but Yoongi said you left? You didn't get fired did you? I swear to god if Yoongi fired you I'm gonna kill him!" Rayne growled.

"What? No, he didn't fire me," Jimin groggily replied. "He sent me home cause I was exhausted." Jimin explained. "I still have a job Rayne, relax."

"Oh," Rayne pulled out of the hug and looked sheepish. "Sorry,"

"Its okay,"

"How are you feeling?" Hoseok asked, setting a bag on the counter. Jimin rubbed a Han over his face and yawned.

"Tired but not as bad as this morning."

"How's the neck?"

"A little sore but otherwise good."

"It looks painful,"

"That's what Yoongi said," Jimin sighed. "Im sorry if I worried you both, that wasn't my intention I just didn't have the time to cover up this morning."

"Its okay Jimin, we understand," Rayne said. "We brought Dinner," she added. "Are you hungry?"

Jimin's growling stomach made them all laugh. He grabbed a few plates and the three of them sat at the counter, while he dished out the food.

"Rayne?" Jimin began, blowing on his food.

"Yeah?"

"Does Yoongi know that you used to work in a strip club?" He asked. Hoseok and Rayne shared a glance with each other. Rayne made a face.

"No. We never told him. When I started as a trainee I had been out of the club for almost three months. I don't like telling people because im ashamed,"

"There's nothing to be ashamed off," Hoseok grumbled. "You did what you had to in order to get by. There's nothing wrong in that."

"I know....why do you ask?"

"I just feel bad lying to Yoongi,"

"What do you mean?" Hoseok asked with a raised brow.

"Well when we went for lunch the other day-"

"Wait you two went for lunch?" Hoseok questioned.

"Yeah it was in the paper baby," Rayne giggled. "Yoongi took Jimin to lunch to catch up,"

"I didn't know that," Hoseok pouted.

"Well anyways," Jimin said with a laugh, "he seemed to remember a lot about me, which was surprising. He knew that I loved to dance and asked whether or not I was dancing professionally and I couldn't tell him about the club. I told him a worked at a bar,"

"A bar?"

"It's kinda true though. I work the bar some nights. How do you think I met Hoseok?"

"He's a Damn good bartender," Hoseok mused. "Almost seduced me to,"

"And I would have if it weren't for Rayne."

"Mine,"

"Yeah yeah, whatever,"