o36

THURSDAY
_______

IT WAS A FULL TWO WEEKS BEFORE JIMIN HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT A CALLBACK. If he was being honest, he'd totally forgotten all about his audition. He'd been focused on helping Yoongi stay on track with meetings and logging company information to even spare a minute to think about it. So when Kay called him to tell him he had one, he was slightly confused. It only dawned on him as he was going to bed what that meant, and he made a mad dash for his phone to call Yoongi and tell him the news.

Of course, Yoongi was just as thrilled as he was, and congratulated him. They chatted on the phone for a while before Jimin told him that he was going to call Jungkook and ask him for some pointers. He wished Yoongi a good night, told him he'd see him in the morning, and hung up the phone.

He barely slept a wink that night, and after getting bored of lying in bed, Jimin found himself at work at quarter to six. He was too wound up with excitement, and got a jump start on all his work. Kimi was pleasantly surprised to find him at work so early in the morning. When she inquired as to why he was here before her, he jumped into explaining how he had a call back and he just couldn't sleep. He figured he'd come in and put his energy into his work. Kimi squealed in excitement and gave him a big hug in congratulations, before adding several more piles of work on his desk with a smirk. Jimin rolled his eyes in amusement, and got back to work.

When noon rolled around, Jimin took his files up to Yoongi's office. The man was in a meeting, so obviously he wasn't there when Jimin arrived. He set the files and coffee down on his desk before taking a seat on the couch and pulling out his phone. He had one text from Jungkook which had been texted in all caps.

From: Jungkook

WE ARE CELEBRATING
NO BUTTS
RAYNE WILL GET YOU LATER

Jimin chuckled softly.

Five seconds later, Yoongi walked into the room, phone wedged between his ear and shoulder. Jimin glanced up from his phone and made eye contact with Yoongi. The older nodded his head in acknowledgement and held his finger up. Judging by the sounds of things, he was on the phone with the department that handled concept photos. When Yoongi said goodbye, Jimin rose quietly to his feet. He was about to go into a explanation of all the things that were on his desk when Yoongi surprised him by hoisting him up in his arms so that he legs were wrapped around his waist. Jimin threw his arms around Yoongi's neck to hold himself upright. Jimin was shocked, Yoongi was laughing. "I'm so fucking proud of you," Yoongi told him, hugging him tightly. "So so proud of you baby,"

Jimin let out his own laugh at Yoongi's enthusiasm and tucked his chin over Yoongi's shoulder. "I knew you could do it, baby, I just knew it," he added more softly. "God you're amazing,"

"I couldn't have done it without you," Jimin whispered back as Yoongi set him on the floor. Yoongi gave him a big grin, and stroked his cheek.

"Nonsense, you got all the talent in the world darling,"

"Well if someone hadn't of given me the shove in the right direction, we wouldn't be here now," Jimin replied with his own smile.

"Regardless, this is a means to celebrate," Yoongi told him.

"You'll have to wait your turn. Jungkook and the rest of them have called dibs,"

Yoongi pouted. "Don't worry, you'll get your turn. We have all weekend,"

"Yes we do," Yoongi whispered. "I'm sorry for attacking you," he added.

"Don't be. I love your hugs," Jimin stated. He stood on his tip toes and kissed Yoongi's cheek. "Now, back to being professional,"

it's a super short filler chapter so that I can nicely transition over to the next part of the story. i promise that the next one will be longer just bear with me for now as I juggle writing this book, my new book and school