o11

TUESDAY

_______

JIMI WASN'T KIDDING WHEN HE SAID THAT HIS SCHEDULE WAS GOING TO BE JAM PACKED. Yoongi hadn't felt this stressed in a long time. He'd been in the office since six o'clock this morning and by ten a.m. he was already exhausted. He could barely keep up with what Kimi was telling him. Several times he had to ask her to stop and repeat herself. And to make matters worse, this was only day one of the rest of the month. Yoongi was dreading it.

He made his way out of his elevator and several of his employees approached him but he gave them a look and held his hand up. They backed away from him immediately. He hurried to his office and shut the door behind him. "Five minutes," he muttered to himself. "Five. Minutes."

He set his bag down and flopped down at his desk. No sooner had he sat down though, the door to his office swung open  "if it isn't important get the fuck out of my office," Yoongi snapped,  pinching the bridge of his nose. "I don't want to deal with anything right now," A snort was the response.

"How about an early lunch?"

Yoongi's head snapped up quicker than ever. Jimin  stood there in front of him with a container in one hand with an amused look on his face. He was dressed in a black button up and black jeans, and Yoongi had to force himself not to drool over his appearance. It amazed him how one day he could be looking like a baby boy and the next to some sort of sex god sent from his own personal hell to distract him. "J-Jimin...sorry I-" Jimin held his hand up stopping him.

"I know, you're stressed, and really need a minute. Don't worry I'm not going to bombard you with any sort of work. I will, however, bother you with food. A woman dropped this off for you and said to make sure that you eat."

"Sounds like Seo-Ah," Yoongi replied, looking tired. Then, with childlike interest, raised a brow. "What'd she make me?"

Jimin smiled. "Not sure but it smells good. She also said not to leave until you eat everything but Kimi will have my head if I don't get the list of guests to her for that dinner party, so eat. If you don't I'll force feed you,"

"Thank you," Yoongi replied, pulling the container of food towards him.

"You're welcome. Ill be back at noon with your coffee, and to actually nag you about all the things that need to get done, oh and Nation wants to known if you want me to write up those contracts sooner rather than later-"

Yoongi held his hands up. "Let me eat, and I will try and get back you on that later okay?"

"Right. See you later Mr. Min,"

Jimin spun on his heel. Before he could get very far, Yoongi stopped him.

"Ignore the tabloids," Yoongi added. "I don't know if you saw but-"

"I get it. You're a popular man, Mr. Min. People are going to talk. I understand."

"Don't let them get to you. People will say whatever they want for attention. Of someone bothers you about it, tell me alright? I'll handle it."

Jimin nodded. "I will, I promise."

"Alright. You're free to go."

Jimin swiftly left the room, leaving Yoongi alone. The elder sighed and pulled his food closer, grabbing his chopsticks and digging in. His mother's words rang through his head. Again he was fighting with himself. It was highly unprofessional to ask Jimin out again. He was his boss, and they should remain professional. But of course, Yoongi knew Jimin and always had a thing for him and in someway he felt like he'd been given a second chance. It was a weird position to be for a second chance but still a second chance nonetheless.