Chapter Seventeen

17 WDILH?

A.N. Sorry for the late update. I'm really busy these days so please understand. I think I can't do a quick upload anymore. Btw, I will update MBFC (my new story) when this is finished. I will focus on this one first. I think there's just about 2-5 chapters left.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Chapter Seventeen

Nicole's POV

I got out of the comfort room and walked out. I saw Tricia and Matt talking but stopped when they saw me.

"Hey Tricia!" I greeted.

"Hi." She said with a smile. We talked for a while about some stuffs and soon, we headed to our classes.

Matt's POV

Tricia opened her mouth to say something but was interrupted when Nicole greeted her. I guess she'll just tell it later. We talked for a while but soon headed to our classes.

***

Classes was finished and Tricia told me to meet her at the park near our school at 5.

"Nicole, are you sure you can go home?" I asked

"Yup." she said smiling.

"Send me a message if you already got home. " It's already 4:45pm so I decided to go to the park. She's not yet there so I waited for a while.

..................................................

.................................................

4:59pm.........she arrived.......

I don't know why but I really am getting nervous. I really have a bad feeling about this. I inhaled the fresh air in the park as Tricia walked towards my direction and took a seat beside me.

Awkward.....we're just like that until she sighed.

"Matt..."

"Yeah?"

"I've been not telling you this but I decided no to waste my chance and say it now. Since I met you, i'm always happy. Talking with you. And as time passed, I realized I have this feeling for you. I always feel comfortable when i'm beside you. When we left, I think i'm gonna die. I begged...I told them I'll do anything just to come back. Until the day came, the day that we will come back. I was so happy that time because I can see you again. But that happiness...became sadness when I knew that you and Nicole are together. " she sighed. "But, I am still willing to wait for you Matt. I will do anything for you. I promise, anything. Just for you to break up with her. I know Nicole will be hurt. But I can apologize. I love you Matt. I really love you."

I was speechless. I don't know what to say.

"I wont. I wont break up with her. I don't love you. I love Nicole."

"Matt..."

"Do you think if I break up with her. She accept it when you apologize? Do you think a simple sorry can remove the pain in her heart? I'm telling you while it's early. If you're planning something, stop it. " before she could say anything, I walked away and headed home.

Nicole's POV

I decided to walk home today since Matt is nit gonna fetch me. But, while walking, someone grabbed my arms and carried me to a car. They tied a handkerchief around my mouth.

"Hyhrhdh kmr fgohk!!" I can't talk properly!!

"Hdheyejdjjsnxuenfjeuweyndfnejekjejdid!!!"

"Can you please be quiet?!!?" A guy with a mask covering him said.

"Hdjduemxfheidjjjjenz kdkendudiend!!" The guy sighed and before I could say something I fell asleep...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

A.N. Yes I know it's a late and short upload. Please VOTE or COMMENT. I'm very busy but I still wrote a short one for you guys.