Why Do I Love Him? Chapter Four

Why Do I Love Him?

••••••••••••••

Chapter Four

I'm so shocked that he would do that. He, he...........kissed me. And i know that I blushed. We kissed slowly. His hand ran to my waist and i put my hand on his neck.

My mom went to her friend. And dad is on work.

"Here's your phone." i smiled.

"You looked at my messages, right?"

"How did you know?" I asked.

"I just guessed." he replied.

We stared at each other, he looked at my brown eyes and I looked at his Dark ones. We just stared at each other and didn't say anything. Then I started a conversation.

"Why are you absent yesterday?"

"You know, it's Mia's birthday so we celebrated."

"That's what your mother said too."

"You came to our house?"

"yeah. I want to know why you're absent."

"Did you see the letter I put on your locker?"

"Yes. Come follow me, let's go my room."

We ran to my room then suddenly, I accidentally tripped on the last step. I fell on the stairs then Matthew tried to catch me but he failed. So I fell on the bottom of the stairs and hit my head on the floor.

And when I woke up, I noticed i'm on my room. It's already late night. Then I saw Matthew, he made me some corn soup.

"You fell asleep because your head hit on the floor. So I waited for you to be awake. And I made you some corn soup."

"Thanks for the soup and thanks for waiting for me to be awake."

"Sorry I didn't catch you when you fell. I was too slow."

"It's okay it doesn't hurt now."

Matthew's P.O.V.

I'm so embarrassed, I didn't catch her. I let the one I love fell on the stairs and hit her head on the floor.

"It's okay it's not your fault." she said.

I smiled. I waited for her to finish her soup. I hope she likes it.

"Mmmmm...... It's so delicious."

Thanks goodness she likes it. I said to myself.

"It's already 10pm can you go home? It's too late. You can sleep here if you want."

"Okay, i'll just sleep here. But is it okay to your parents?"

"Of course it's okay."

I'm so happy. I'm gonna sleep with the girl I love.

I grabbed a pillow she gave me. And rested on the floor.

"No it's dirty there. Sleep here beside me."

My eyes widened. Is it okay for her for me to sleep beside her?

"Matthew, I trust you, I know that you won't do anything."

"Okay then."

I slept beside her and felt comfortable.

Nicole's P.O.V.

Before I slept, I alarmed my phone so I could cook breakfast for him tomorrow. I really can't believe that I slept with Matthew.

My phone alarmed at 7:00am I sat on my bed and rubbed my eyes. I ran down the kitchen and cooked some pancakes for Matthew. Then while waiting for him to wake up, I took a shower and wore a Green T-shirt and some Black shorts. I heard someone going down the stairs and I knew it was Matthew.