Why Do I Love Him? Chapter Six

Why Do I Love Him?

••••••••••••••••

Chapter Six

I was very surprised. There was a big sign that says "Will you be my girlfriend?" Then Matt was standing there. He grabbed a bunch of roses and gave it to me. He kneeled one foot and kissed my hand. Then he suddenly said.

"Nicole Anne Winslet, will you be my girlfriend?"

I completely blushed and replied "Yes Matt." I smiled.Then I suddenly hugged him. He put a ring on my ring finger Then we were surrounded by students and a romantic music played. All of them danced.

"Let's Dance." Matt said.

He grabbed my hand then we danced on the side. I put my hand on his neck and he ran his hand on my waist. This is the happiest moment of my life. He already proposed to me.

Matt's P.O.V.

I'm so happy that she said yes. We danced on the side with the other students. I cupped her face and kissed her. We kissed passionately. Then the bell suddenly rang. I grabbed her hand then we ran to our room quickly.

We breathed because we both ran out of breath. We sat on a chair at the middle. We saw our professor standing behind the table.

"Class, I have a good news for you. Since today is a special day for you, you can now go."

"Yipee! Yeah!" all of my classmates cheered.

Nicole's P.O.V.

We walked out of the classroom then Matt suggested something.

"Let's go."

"Where?" I asked.

"It's a surprise." He said.

He drove silently then he suddenly stopped.

"Were here. Do you want it here?" He suddenly said.

"Yes."

We walked to the entrance and we bought some clothes and accessories. Then Matt said that he'll be back. I waited on the side and leaned on the wall.

When he is back, I saw that he is holding a thing.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Nothing, It's for Mia."

"Oh."

We headed the food court and bought some cheeseburger and fries. Then, while walking, I suddenly saw Megan.

"Hey! Megan." I shouted.

"Nicole!" she replied. She ran to me and hugged me tight.

I realized that she's staring on the ring Matt gave me.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. he's my boyfriend." I said.

"Really? You're so lucky."

"Thanks." I replied.

"Have you eaten?"Megan asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

After our long conversation, we finally said goodbye to each other then Matt said that I'll just wait for him at the exit. I saw him at the exit so I walked to his car and hopped in. When we arrived at my house, he kissed me in the cheek and said goodbye.

I got inside of my house and took off my shoes. I did my homework and went to sleep. When I woke up, I looked at the clock. What? It's already 9:00? I'm late for school then I sighed when I remembered. We have no school today. I grabbed my phone and saw a message from Matt.