Why Do I Love Him? Chapter Eleven

11 Why Do I Love Him?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Chapter Eleven

Nicole's POV

I woke up early in the morning and did my morning routine. I wore a shirt and some jeans. I ran towards the stairs and ate breakfast. I saw Matt outside, I wore my sandals. He grabbed my bag and put it towards the trunk of his car. I got inside and buckled my seatbelt. He did the same and slammed the door. He started the engine and headed to school.

When we arrived, I saw Megan sitting on the bench. I think she's waiting for me. I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out of the car. I ran to Megan and waved at her.

"Hey Meg, what are you doing?" I asked her.

"Um........I'm uh waiting for you." she

replied smiling.

"Meg, tell the truth!" I know it when she's lying and when she's not. She sighed and answered.

"I'm waiting for my............boyfriend." she told the truth.

"What's his name? Is he hot?" I asked smiling.

"His name is Bryan." she said.

"Bryan?" I repeated.

"Yup."

"I think I met him before, he's a friend of Matt." I said.

"There he is!" she said pointing to a boy.

"Oh, he is! I met him before, he's Matt's friend." Matt and Bryan arrived simultaneously.

"Hey, how are you?" Matt asked Bryan.

"I'm okay." Matt saw Bryan as he kissed Megan in her cheek.

"Oh, I forgot to mention, she's my girlfriend Megan." Bryan said.

"She's Nicole's friend." Matt said.

"Really?" Bryan said smiling. Matt nodded.

We continued walking and went to our own lockers. We took our books and some things we need for our classes. Bryan has same classes with Megan. The school bell rang so we rushes to our classes and took a seat in the middle. Matt took a seat beside me and smiled which made me blush. I really love it when he smiles. It's uh......cute! After a few minutes, Mr. Charles arrived and cleared his throat.

"Good morning, class." he said breaking the silence.

He stood up behind his desk and discussed some things. I got bored so I didn't listen. I already studied it anyway so I don't have to worry. Our exams is tomorrow so I have to review more.

At lunch, Matt and I made our way to the cafeteria. We fall in line and ordered a sandwich and some orange juice. We took a seat and grabbed our food. I took a huge bite from my sandwich and a sip from my orange juice. I was so hungry.

After we finished eating, we went to our classes. We also didn't listen much. We walked towards the parking lot and entered the car. I buckled my seatbelt and he did the same. He started the engine and drove to my house. We arrived at 5:00pm. I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out of the car. He did the same and gave me a kiss in the cheek. I blushes and winked at him like a crazy girl. I said goodbye and got inside of the house. I ran towards the stairs and rested for a while. He said he'll fetch me at 7 for our date. I'm so excited!!! I wish nothing bad happens.

Matt's POV

I buckled my seatbelt and started the engine to drive her home. I was so excited for our date. Before she got out of the car, I reminded her about our date and kissed her on her cheek. I saw her blushed. I waited for her to go inside then I headed back to my car and got home to get ready. I will bring her to a famous restaurant.

I took off my shoes and headed upstairs. I took a shower and wore a black polo shirt and some slacks. I brushed my teeth and put on some perfume. It was already 6:40pm. I waited for a while. At 6:45pm, I wore my shoes and headed in the car. The sky was already dark.

I arrived at their house. I waited for her and soon she got out. My jaw dropped and my eyes widened. She looked beautiful. She was wearing a light blue dress that went up to her knees. She just have light makeup, and her hair was in a ponytail. She was also wearing some black heels. She gave me a confused look and raised her eyebrow.

Nicole's POV

I wore a light blue dress and some black heels. I also wore earrings that matches the design of my necklace. I got out and saw Matt waiting for me. He looked great, he was wearing a black polo shirt and some slacks. His are was a bit messy, but he looked sexy. His jaw dropped when he saw me. I have him a confused look and raised my eyebrow.

"Is something wrong with me?" I asked.

"No, actually, you look beautiful!" he said with a smile.

"Thanks." I gave him a short smile.We got in the car and buckled or seatbelt.

"By the way, where are we going?" I asked curious.

"It's a surprise. Just wait and see." he replied. Suddenly, I noticed that he stopped driving.

"Why did you stop?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"We'll walk, you must not see." I noticed that when I got out of the car, he started blindfolding me. Then, we continued walking. He guided me in the right direction.

••••••••••••••••••••

A.N. This chapter is dedicated to star_gazing21 because her stories are great. She has 2 stories. She's also a good friend :) Please vote or comment! Remember, I uploaded earlier and this is longer than usual.

BTW, I will not upload for about 2 weeks because we have exams.....again. We always have exams and I hate it!!!