Why Do I Love Him?

Why Do I Love Him?

••••••••••••••

Chapter Three

He loves me too! I am so glad that he loves me back. I said to myself. But I am wondering, Why do i feel this? Why do I love him? He's just an ugly guy who became handsome. I did my homework and I didn't notice that I fell asleep on my study table.

I woke up 6:50, I grabbed my towel then I headed to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I wore a violet sleeveless top and a black short. I fixed my hair then I ran down the stairs and ate my breakfast. I ate spaghetti and two slices of bread. My mom is not here today,she told dad to go to the mall with her to buy some clothes so dad didn't go to work today.

I grabbed my car keys and stepped on the gas pedal. When I was about to go to H.L.S., I realized that i'm almost out of gas. So i headed to the nearest gas station. When the man was done refilling, I grabbed my wallet and paid for the gas.

When I arrived to H.L.S., I parked my car to my normal parking slot and unbuckled my seatbelt. I grabbed my backpack and decided to go inside. While walking, someone blocked my way and it was Megan, one of my friends.

"What?" I said.

"Nothing I just came to see you. I haven't seen you for a long time.I missed you."

Megan was gone for a while because she was sick.

"missed you too!" i replied

We don't have same classes. So I after a long conversation, We said goodbye to each other then I ran to my locker. I grabbed my books and notebooks when I saw a letter,

It was from........ Matthew before I read it I remembered, I'm gonna ask him about the....you know the truth if he loves me too i'm also gonna give his phone back. I snapped out of my thoughts and read the letter.

"Nicole thanks for yesterday. I really enjoyed."

I smiled after reading the letter. I walked to my class and sat on my chair. Then I realized, Matthew is not here. Why? What happened? I asked one of my classmate.

Where is Matthew? Why is he not here?"

"I don't know. He was here a while ago but after a few minutes he left." the student replied.

"okay thanks."

After school, I drove to Matthew's house. I knocked on the door then Melissa, Matthew's mom opened the door.

"Good Afternoon Mrs. Davids. Where is Matthew he didn't go to school today."

"He went to the mall with Mia." she replied.

Oh I remembered, today is Mia's Birthday. So I can't ask him today. I said goodbye to Mrs. Davids then I suddenly walked to my car and buckled my seatbelt. I stepped on the gas pedal and drove to my house.

When I got home I took off my shoes then I logged in to wattpad. Have I told you? I'm addicted to wattpad. Last year, when I was in High School at Greenfield High, I got low grades so I lessen my time on wattpad and study more. So now I already have good grades.

I read a lot of books. I read romantic books, it's my favorite. I heard someone knock on the door. I ran down the stairs

then it knocked again "Wait!" I muttered.

When I opened the door it was mom and dad. "Hey did you have a nice day? it's already 7 o' clock." i said.

"I bought you some clothes and bags. Oh, I almost forgot we also bought an ice cream for you. Put it on the freezer before it melts."

"ok.thanks mom. You're the best!" i replied.

After I putted it to the freezer I grabbed my phone and called Matthew. I told him to come here tomorrow. We have no classes tomorrow. I ran to my bed and turned on my laptop. I decided to watch a movie I watches the movie "Drag Me to Hell." it was not that scary. After watching a movie, I ran down the stairs and headed to the living room. I ordered a cheese burger and a spaghetti at a random restaurant. When it arrived, I grabbed my wallet and paid for my order.

I ate my food slowly when mom saw me. "Hungry ah." she said. "Where's dad?" "He's already sleeping he got tired." she answered. "Okay." I replied.

After eating, I decided to eat some ice cream. I ran on the refrigerator and grabbed some ice cream. I ate it licking the spoon. After that, i saw the clock it's already 10 so after I eat I ran upstairs and took a sleep.

I woke up 8:30am. I told our chef to cook some breakfast for me and Matthew. Matthew arrived at 8:50am an the breakfast is ready. "Hey Matthew let's eat."

"Okay." he replied. After we eat breakfast we sat on the couch. "Matt-" he cut me off.

"you saw it right?"

"Matthew, answer me, is it true?

"Yes Nicole it's true I Love You I Really Love You since the first time we met."

I was so shocked it was really true. Tears rolled down in my cheeks. I hugged him really tight but something unexpected happened.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

A.N. Did you like it? Please fan me. And please vote or comment. I would love to know what you think. Thanks for those who already fanned me. :)