"wait, we?"

"her sister and yasmin said it already today."

"you have a sister?"

"yeah older."

"how old is she?"

"25 years old nearly 26."

"how does she look like?"

"like she's way out of your leagues, plus she's taken."

"unless you're ready to fight victor?"

"who's victor?"

"basically her husband but they're not married, he's a personal trainer so he's very well built and over 6'5 so i'm pretty sure you two wouldn't be able to reach his face."

"has zion met him?"

"nope."

yasmin and reign both chuckled while the guys looked at them weirdly, "the funny thing is he's literally the definition of a perfect guy, like you two probably can't even get her to somehow even consider you." yasmin mumbled with a chuckle, "i agree on that, she'd be throwing away a rare diamond." reign added nodding.

"i thought perfect people didn't exist."

"and he proved it wrong."

"i wanna meet this guy."

"you'd shit yourself from fear, like reign and i did."

"but he's the nicest guy ever, it's just his looks."

"how do you think james felt? victor caught him cheating on me."

"who's james?"

"dante's shitty father who i've not seen for nearly a year, but we dated the first year dante was born, before i found out he was cheating on me."

"storytime."

"basically cami and i went shopping with dante while james was at my place.. with a girl, so when victor came to my house thinking cami was there, and he doesn't knock cause he's basically my brother-in-law, he caught james with a girl making out on my couch."

"what did he do?"

"no idea, nobody told me what happened between them but when i got home james wasn't hurt or anything but he admitted that he cheated on me multiple times and was basically in tears, then i broke up with him and he ran out the door."

"he threatened him?"

"probably, so when james came to visit dante for the first few months and victor was around he was the kindest human on earth to me, when he really isn't."

nick and brandon were left a bit shocked while reign and yasmin nodded smiling, "but victor isn't aggressive or anything, he's nice as hell." yasmin added happily, "so warn zion that if he fucks up badly he'll have victor on his back." reign stated with smirk.