Chapter three

Chapter 3-

I wanna be drunk when i wake up

On the rights side of the wrong bed

And never an excuse i made up, tell you the truth i hate what didn’t kill me

It never made me stronger at all

(Drunk by Ed Sheeran ♥)

“I am not leaving until you tell me and I will even stalk you home,” Adrian still had that annoying grin on his face. I would have to tell him sooner or later so why not now.

I let out a sigh and it all came flowing out of my mouth, “Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Like when life is too perfect it something or someone is waiting to drop the bombshell. When that happens the only things that are perfect are the imperfections.  My mother was diagnosed with Schizophrenia a few years ago and my father promised to never leave her side. It is a miracle that my mother is finally recovering from the illness but like always everything thing has two sides. My parents have been arguing non-stop and today i caught my dad making out with his boss. IT felt like a dagger had been pierced through my heart. Cheating went against all the trust i had on my parents and when that is broken the only thing left to do is rebel. So this is the beginning of the end,” My head was aching a bit from the vodka and I felt a bit tipsy but not yet drunk enough to wash away my problems.

Adrian was looking at me with expression like he was trying to figure out a puzzle. “Wow, who would have thought that the good girl would have spilled all her woes to me.”

“It’s not like I had a choice,” I said in a tone of disgust. “I can’t believe that you even listened without falling asleep.”

“I was just teasing and I am really sorry about your parents and I hope that your mother gets better but,” there is always a ‘but’ with boys like him, “tonight you’re going to let loose and forget about everything and I am going to help you do that.” Such clique! Every boy says that to make you feel better and i was no way near convinced.

“Okay, Mr know it all, how are you going to do that?” I raised my eyebrows at him with a questioning look.

“Well first of all we need more drinks,” he ushered the bartender, “Two martinis and 6 shots of vodka.”

The bar tender placed the drinks in front of us whilst Adrian shoved money towards him towards him, what know did he think I was poor that I couldn’t even pay for my own drinks?

“Drink up,” he held up him glass of martini and touched it on mine. I drank the martini and poured the shots of vodka down my throat. The burn wasn’t any better than last time; mind you it was even worse. After I washed down everything my head was swaying a bit and my head felt there was a brick on it.

“Let’s dance,” I was going to refuse but Adrian took my hand and led me to the dance floor.

He placed his hands on my waist and started guiding me, in return I wrapped me hands around his neck and swayed to the beat of the song which was playing faintly in the background and it was like a buzz in my ear.

“You know I might actually like you, Jasmine,” that took me back a little but then he was a player and right now he was drunk.

Whilst I was lost in thought I hadn’t realized Adrian’s face was so close to mine until it was too late. He crushed his lips onto mine and I instantly returned the kiss, moving in sync. He moved me closer to him and deepened the kiss.

I was aroused by the blinding sunlight that was pouring through the curtains of an unfamiliar room. I had a head ache maybe even close to a migraine, the worst I probably have had in my life. Worst hangover ever!