Chapter ten

-Recap-

Jordon raised his eyebrow at me, "You have ruined somewhat of my reputation and for that you'll receive punishment."

"Punishment? I think you just proved my suspects of being insane correct.'

"Oh, you wait and see."

He pushed me towards the closet wall. My back was pressed against the wall and my arms were held above my head by Jordon. He faces was inches away from mine and his breathing was pushed into my face. He dipped his face closer to my face and his eyes were looking directly at my lips.

"Enjoy, your lesson girly," he whispered in my ear.

Oh my fucking good, Jordan Mathews was about to kiss me. How did this happen!?

*Chapter 10*

*Jasmine's POV*

Jordan Matthews was hot.

Jordon's dark eyes were locked with my hazel ones. Curiosity filled his sight. I swallowed a lump of saliva down my throat. Jordan was hot, hot with a capital 'H'. Everything about him yelled danger, but the kind of danger every girl wanted. His hair matched his eyes perfectly, just hanging slightly above them. I shut my irritating thoughts. How could I be thinking like that now? There was no way that I could be attracted to Jordan. He was as arrogant, egoistic jerk but not denying that he was attractive. He was nearly as attractive as Adrian. What hell, why was I thinking of him.

God, I just broke my vow.

I broke the gaze and looked down at his chest in attempt to push him off. He didn't even flinch. His tight black fitted top hugged his body perfectly. My gaze was caught of him defined chest and abdomen. I could see his muscles beneath his t-shirt.

"Like your sight," he whispered breathing down my neck. I pushed his chest harder this time, "Go on baby, I like it rough and hard."

"Leave me fucking alone," I grunted through clenched teeth.

"Look at me."

"If you hadn't realised by sight is obscured by you." He placed his finger on my chin and tilted my head up so I was once again staring at his face. His eyes held a glint of something that I couldn't really make out. His eyes landed in my lips. My breathing started becoming heavy and rougher, I unconsciously parted my lips. He leaned in closer until our breaths mingled together. But then he smirked and moved back, giving me back my personal space.

"Sorry, you Auzzie chicks don't do it for me."

"I am glad," I said trying to sound relieved but the disappointment was clear. Why did I even care? I guess it was just my pride. It wasn't really nice to be rejected like a guy like that.

***

The dining room was filled with food.

The dinner table was sparkling cleaning that you could see your reflection in the crystal clear table.

Everyone had assembled at the dinner table. I sat in between Jordan and Irony, Rose and mum sat on the other side. It was weird how a huge house like this was just occupied by three people excluding the maids and all.

The dining tables contained various foods but the theme was clearly Italian. There were about four types of pastas and two different topping of pizzas, in the centre they were different sorts of pastries which were unknown to me.

"So how was the tour?" Rose asked whilst I put a spoonful of spaghetti bolognaise and meatballs onto my plat.

"She really liked the greenhouse," Jordan spoke up before I had a chance to reply to her question.

What greenhouse? Great he never took me to the so-called 'greenhouse' and Rose was looking at me with a look of needed response.

"Oh, yeah, I really was fond of the variety of roses," everybody stopped eating and looked up at me. What? Was there food on my face; I wiped my face with self-consciously.

"Honey there are no roses in the greenhouse,' Rose smirked at me.

Jordan gave me 'are stupid look' and I glared back at him. I have never seen a greenhouse, how am I supposed to know what was stored in one?

There was little conversation on the table. I took a bite out of one of the meatballs and something just seemed off about the taste of them.

"What are these meatballs made of?" I questioned, examining the meatball.

"Oh, those are made of lamb brains," one of the maids that was standing in the dining room spoke out.

Oh my god, lamb brain, I was eating part of a lamb's brain. FUCKING GROSS! I spit the piece of meat out of my mouth and it hit directly in Irony's eyes.

SHIT!

Jordan was laughing his ass, Irony was trying to recover from shock, Rose kept eating like nothing happened and my mum excused us form the table and dragged me to the car. Through the whole drive home she gave the talk of being polite and drowned me in table manners.

***

It was a typical Monday lunch at the Cafeteria. I sat there nibbling on a piece of French Fries whilst trying to block out Lilly and Clara's total fan girl about One Direction new upcoming album 'take me home'. I swept the cafeteria and my eyes landed on Jordan Mathews. His dark hair was styled in a messy way and his matching eyes held a tint of sparkling. Huh, there you go I just compared him to Edward Cullen. Maybe he was a sparkling vampire, what am I thinking? I think this place is turning me insane.

He caught my gaze and gave me his signature smirk. I dropped my gaze and turned back to the table.

"Oh, my god. The hot piece of meat, Jordan Matthews is heading this way," Lily squealed with excitement. Was there seriously any girl in this girl who didn't crush on him other than me?

"He's heading this way he looks as sexy as Harry Styles, with his hair and all," Clara said with a dreamy way, Ryan just shook his head in disapproval.

"Hi," Jordan's voice was now behind me.

I decided to ignore him maybe he'll understand that I had no intentions of taking to him and walk away.

"Hey," He tried again. He was breathing down my neck and I was a bursting point.

"What," I snapped out him. He took a step back in surprise.

"I need to take to you," I just gave him a WTH look.

"Can I just kidnap your friend for five minutes, it's important." He didn't even wait for an answer. He took me by the arm and dragged me outside the Cafeteria.

"What the hell, do you want?" I yelled in his face.

"Take a chill pill, seriously."

"Hurry up or I am going to leave."

"I am inviting to a party at my place on Friday night, Irony suggested it."

"This is a sick joke, right."

"No, it isn't."

"Then, why?"

"Why, can't I invite you to party? Don't you find it find it funny how our parents were best friends and were became enemies from the first second."

"You can say that again."

"Don't you find it find it funny how our parents were best..."

"You really are blonde."

"So?"

"So, what?"

"Are you coming?"

"What ever." I didn't give him a proper answer and walked away leaving him hanging.

Seriously, theres was no way I was going.

A.N I am not deleting this after speaking with a friend and her threatening me, I am going to keep going with this. Anyway if you did read this comment Sparkling Jordan because I don't think a lot of you do.

Vote, Comment, Fan.

-Humaira XOXO