Chapter 30 • Side Story

•How Would You Like It If I Do The Things You Do? Put You On Do Not Disturb And Entertain These Dudes?
I'ma Ride Him Crazy And You'll Never Have A Clue. Give Another Guy Everything That Belongs To You.
I'ma Call Up Brian, I'ma FaceTime Ryan. I'ma Text Lorenzo. I'ma Leave You Cryin'. Don't Get It Twisted. I Can Play This Game too. How Would You Like It If I Did The Same To You?•

"Dean Winchester I can't believe you!" "What?" "I can't believe you are having sex with other girls!" The mark of Cain has been changing Dean Winchester. Snow knew that. She was the one who cought Dean having sex with human girls. And it seems like he doesn't care.
"So what? It's not serious." "Not serious?" Dean just stared at her. "How would you like it if I did the same to you?" Dean just shrugged. "Fine" Snow walked away.

For the next three days Snow was out every night. Castiel was dealing with heaven things so he didn't know about the little argument Dean and Snow were having. Dean however was sick and tired of Snow not answering her phone and being out until 3am in the morning.
"Why have you been staying out so late? And not texting me?" Dean confronted Snow at Breakfast. Sam, Ashley, and Jasmine just sat in silence. "Oh you don't like it?" Snow took a bite of her orange. "What's going on Snow?" Jasmine asks. "Just giving Dean what humans call, a taste of his own medicine" "Dean" Sam said angrily at Dean. "Can I speak to you" Sam pulled Dean into a different room.

Snow had gotten home tonight at 2am. She walked into the bedroom she shares with Dean and Castiel. Dean is sitting up in his bed with tears on his face.
"I'm sorry kitten. I don't know what's been happening to me lately. You and Castiel are the loves of my life. I don't want to lose you." Dean cried.

The night ended with hugs, people on phones being blocked, rules put in place, and tears.

-----Author Note-------

I needed a filler chapter. I need to think of where I want the current plot to go. I'm open to hearing ideas!