Chapter 17 • Faded Colors

---Author Note---
Destiel is canon in this book. If you don't like it I'm sorry. But yeah.
--------end of note----

•And Now He's So Devoid Of Color He Don't Know What It Means, And He's Blue•

Snow p.o.v:

I'm more than joyful and relieved to have Ashley and Jasmine with me again. I helped Dean make them sandwiches. They look like they need food and water. I wonder where Gabriel went through.
Did he really mean what he said about loving me? He left me waiting for so long and knew where I was,but didn't come to save me. But-
"Snow are you ok?" "Oh uh yeah I'm fine Dean,I was just thinking" "Yaz- uh Snow may we talk?" "Of course Ashley" I smile at my sister. "Alone" she whispered. "Dean could you go out of the kitchen for a couple of minutes please? My sisters and I need to talk for a minute" "Of course Snow" Dean scratches behind my ear and leaves.
"What happened to you?" Jasmine asks me. "I couldn't remember at first, but Gabriel left me on Earth for maleniums and our bond fated, so I forgot everything" It hurts. I think our physical bond wasn't the only thing that faded...

Nobody p.o.v:

As Snow really thought about it she realized something sad. She loves Dean and Castiel more than Gabriel. Gabriel left her. He could have stood up for himself and saved her and himself. He is stronger than any regular angel. And Snow could be stronger than him if she was pushed to it. He took the coward way out. But Dean saved her. Took her in. Cared for her and has never left her side. Once she got used to Castiel,he did the same.

Ashley and Jasmine explained what happened to themselves and Snow couldn't help but cry. It's no wonder why they are scared of everything right now. Snow told them she never wants to be away without them again. She told them they could stay at the bunker. Non of them ever wanted to be apart again. Now they never will. No matter what.

Dean, Castiel and Sam couldn't let the two nekos leave. Snow would be heart and it wouldn't be bad having the last three nekos alive on their side. Snow was very estatic when Sam, Dean and Castiel said her sister could stay. Snow was very excited to show them around. She got lost in her excitement and forgot that Gabriel hadn't left. She was too happy to care.

When Snow, Ashley and Jasmine finished running around the bunker they went to find Dean, Sam and Castiel. When they found them Gabriel was there. And there was yelling. Snow told Ashley and Jasmine to stand still and not walk around the corner. So the three stood there. "Gabriel you can't just take her!" Dean yelled. "She's my neko Winchester!" Snow was confused. But after a few minutes she realized what was happening. She walked around the corner pissed and crying. "After all this time now you want me!? I've finally found people that actually care about me and won't leave me! They would fight for me! I'm...I'm not going with you Gabriel" "Yazmin please-" "Gabriel I can't" Snow walked closer to the Archangel. "You didn't fight for me. You left my sisters with monsters. You say you love me but left me alone with nothing. My mark from you faded. We faded. I've loved you since the day we were created. And apart of my heart will always belong to you" Snow stood inches away from Gabriel. Both have tears in their eyes. "But I just don't love you like I did before" the room fell absolutely silent. Gabriel searched the nekos eyes to read her feeling. It hurt him. He fucked up and he knew that. "I'll make it up to you one day, I'll fix us" With those last words Gabriel was gone. Ashley and Jasmine ran to hug their sister. Snow was finally free to fully love again.

It has been three weeks. Ashley and Jasmine has gotten better about being around two new humans and Angel.
Snow finally told Dean and Castiel how she felt. And Dean and Castiel love her as well. Ashley has taken a liking to Sam. She likes to brush his hair. And Sam let's her. Sam thinks she's adorable. Jasmine likes to make fun of her sisters about their little crushes. They were all happy. Things were good.

Maybe a little too good....

---Author ----Note-----

To me this chapter is all over the place. It was really hard for me to put this idea into words. The next chapter I promise will be better! So much more things too come! Do you like the book so far? I love comments! Also I'm sorry about any spelling errors or grammar errors, I'm too lazy to fix any right now.