Chapter 23 • Monsters

•We Never Shoot To Stun. We're King's Of The Killing. We're Out For Blood. We'll Take 'Em One By One. We're King's Of The Killing. We're Out For Blood•

After Ashley's death things changed. And nothing could have prepared the world for what the last two nekos turned into. Not even the Winchesters or Angel were expecting this.

The once sweet, innocent, kind creatures became the things nightmares were made from.
From killing monsters, to demon, to even an angel for information to get Ashley back.
The world was now painted black in Jasmine and Snow's eyes. Dean, Castiel and Sam couldn't help or save anyone that came into contact with these two. They were determined to get Ashley back.
The blood that Jasmine and Snow shed to get information was to much.
"Snow you need to stop!" Dean didn't like to yell at Snow. But this was getting out of hand. "You would do that same for Sam! Infact, you have Dean." "It's not like you to just kill like this!" "You have no idea what I'm capable of! I want my sister back!" Snow took a deep breath. "I love you Dean, but this is my fight. Not yours. If you don't like the way I handle it, then sit this one out." Snow goes to walk past Dean out of the room but he grabs her arm. Their eyes meet. "I don't even recognize you right now" Snow rips her arm out of Deans grip. "I don't care."

It has been months since then. Jasmine was loosing hope. She was ready to give up. And Snow...she wasn't ready. She used every ounce of her being to look for a way to get Ashley back. Castiel and Dean had convinced her to stop killing so much. It took many talks, and screaming matches but she stopped. She realized she was turning into something she didn't like. Jasmine gave up killing people to get information on her own. After losing hope she got really depressed. And she would spend lonely nights walking the forest alone. Sometimes even laying in the road in hopes some human would run her over. Although it wouldn't kill her, she preferred the physical pain over the emotional kind.

And things went on without Ashley for a little while. Dean and Castiel had done as they promised. They were there to pick up the shards of their shattered Neko to put her back together again. And Sam....Sam forced himself to hunt and work so he didn't think to much about the pain. He was almost like Jasmine, except Sam kept himself busy. And of course Dean and Castiel were there for Sam as much as they were for Snow. And Snow was the only one who could comfort Jasmine.

When Jack was born things got crazy. Really crazy. He was the son to the monster who killed Ashley. But Jack himself was nothing like Lucifer. Jack took a liking to Jasmine from the start. Maybe it was how hurt she was that attracted him to her. But he wanted to make her happy. He wanted to see her smile. Jack was very new to the world, but all he wanted to do was help. And maybe he could.