Chapter 14 • The Picture That You Paint Of Me Looks Worse In Your Mind

----Note-----
I hope everyone is safe and I hope everyone is well. This is rough time and I'm sending out all my love! I'll be updated a lot more because I have more time and I feel like you could use something to do while stuck at home during this time. So yea, please be safe.

--Flash Back------
"Don't look so sad Gabriel" The neko smiled up at the Archangel. "Things will be better! Lucifer will stop with all of this" The Archangel couldn't help but worry. He had to hid Yazmin on a secret place on Earth because Lucifer has been killing nekos non stop to make a point. But he hasn't told Yazmin yet. He can't ruin that precious smile that she always wears. "I'm not sad-" "Your lying" the neko could always see through his tricks and lies. "What has you so upset?" "I just hate being away from you" the neko hugs Gabriel. "I know,I get sad sometimes when you leave me too,but you always come back to me,and I'll always be here waiting for you. You're my everything Gabriel." The Archangel almost cried. "I'll always come back for you. Now show me again how to make one of these" he points to the flower crown on his head.
---end of flashback--

Sam and Dean decided to help Gabriel. They have been gone since yesterday. Dean and Sam had talked to Snow before they left. They wanted to make sure she was going to be ok. And Snow said yes. Although she had so many emotions about Gabriel being here,she didn't want to be a burden to Sam and Dean.
So now she's in the bunker with Castiel. She has warmed up to Castiel since the first day they met. Castiel now has a soft spot for her too. And being snuggled up to Castiel as they watch some stupid show in Deans room makes her feel better.

Snow still doesn't know what happened to the other nekos. She still thinks they are with their angels. She still thinks her favorite neko sisters, Ashley and Jasmine are with Lucifer and Michael. Gabriel never told her, and Sam, Dean and Castiel haven't had the heart to say anything.

"Sam and Dean will be back anytime now" "Will Gabriel be with them?" "I don't know" Castiel didn't want his neko to be upset. He really didn't like that Gabriel just popped in. Snow was finally happy. And Gabriel ruined his nekos happiness.

Snow was happy and excited when Sam and Dean walked into the bunker. But when she saw Gabriel behind them her smile dropped. "Snow we need to talk" by the sound of Sam's voice Snow knew it was something serious. "About what?" The neko was worried. Did she do something wrong? "Come on,let's go sit down" Sam guided Snow to go sit. Dean quitely told Castiel what they were about to talk about.
"Snow we need to tell you the truth" Snow looked confusingly up at Sam. "The truth?" "About why I left" Snows face dropped at Gabriels words. She wasn't prepared for this.

----Note-----
It's come to my attention that some people don't like that I don't really use punctuation when characters talk. I don't really care. But I will say that it's because I think a period makes it seem like someone is talking plainly and have no emotion. So I don't add periods unless someone is talking plainly. Also I want to say this goes off what happened in the show when it comes to Gabriel. I haven't really set an official time like. But is before Gabriel dies,and it's before Jack. So yea, that's all I can say about the time line. And that's why I didn't say what Gabriel needed help with because I don't really know what he would need help with.
The last thing I want to say is if you have any feedback or anything to say please comment! I love hear what other people have to say and I love to hear other peoples ideas of what they want to happen next!