Chapter 8. Distraction,Treats,and Words

It had been about a month now since Sam and Dean had gotten Snow to get out from under the table. She hasn't spoken a word but she smiled,nodded,shook her head, and made little noises. Snow had been wary of Castiel because he's an angel. She knew what Gabriel did and didn't want to be hurt again. And although she truly missed Gabriel,she distracted herself with the Winchester's so she didn't have to think about him. She tried to be the best neko she could. But the one thing she couldn't bring herself to do is talk. She was afraid. Afraid of what might happen if she speaks because her emotions might turn into word vomit. She can't risk having anyone knowing what she feels. So she keeps it all inside. That is until Sam and Dean get her to talk.

The day started with snow eating breakfast with Sam,Dean an Castiel. The hunters and the angel had talked about it for some time now. They wanted,no they needed Snow to talk. They needed to be able to communicate with her better. She had been doing really well with being around Sam and Dean,even sometimes Castiel. Even tho she is wary of Castiel she try's. And they see that. She been playful and more or less obedient. She loves praises and coffee. She even accepted a collar from them!Collars are something that make all of her kind happy because it means they are loved and safe. Castiel says she's acting how her species should. Except that she won't talk. Sam,Dean and Castiel have a plan.

"I have to go out after breakfast" Castiel stated,starting the plan. "Snow needs more clothes" Although Snow didn't want any money spent on her,she didn't argue,she wanted to be good. Sam and Dean agreed and Snow just smiled. The plan to get Castiel away to make Snow more comfortable was successful. So after breakfast starts part two.

—-After breakfast and Castiel leaves—-

"Snow Dean and I have been thinking" Snow looked up from drinking her cup of coffee after Sam said that and stopped petting her. Dean was sitting on the other side of his bed. Dean also paused the tv from what is playing. Yes they were watching tv in Deans room because why not. "We need to talk to you about something" that had gotten Snow worried. Did she do something wrong? Dean could see the worry spread on her face. "You didn't do anything wrong" Dean stated before Sam started talking again. "We really need you to talk to us" Sam spit out. He did know how else to say it. Snow had gotten more worried now. She didn't want to make them upset but she also didn't want to talk. Her emotions got the better of her and she started crying. The Winchester's didn't think this would happen. They looked at each other confused. Dean decided to hug Snow. This was going to be hard.