Chapter 25 • I Can Breath For The First Time

Nobody but Snow and Jasmine thought any of it would work. Sam hoped, but with what he's been through, he didn't have hope.

When Ashley's body appeared on the table unconscious from Jack saying the spell, it surprised everyone.
When Ashley spring awake, gasping for air, Sam started crying.
"Ashley!" Snow excited hugged her sister. Jasmine hugged her two. "I thought I was-" "We brought you back" Snow interrupted Ashley. She didn't want to hear the rest of that sentence. Her sister was back. That's what matters.
"Ashley?" Sam spoke up from next to Snow. Ashley flinched. She didn't know if this was really Sam.
"It's me Ashley, he's gone. I promise" Ashley took a minute to see if she could sense Lucifer in him. She couldn't.
"Sam" Ashley hugged Sam. Sam was happy to hear her heart beat. To feel her hair. To hug his Ashley.

After the moment finished, Ashley realized something. She smell something. It smelled of... Lucifer.

Ashley became on edge. "What's wrong?" Sam asked, breaking out of the hug. "Lucifer, I sense something of him" Ashley said shaky. Jasmine looked up at Jack. "Ashley this is Jack" Jasmine introduced Jack. "Lucifer's son" Jasmine finished. Jack waved.

"He's nothing like him Ashley" Snow explained. "We can trust him" Sam reassured the blonde neko. Ashley was warry though. If her sisters and Sam trusted Jack then she should too. But she wasn't sure. For now she would be careful around Jack. What was important was that she was back. Finally able to breathe again.

---Author Note-----
I needed a filler. I also needed to bring Ashley. A better chapter is come!