Chapter 9• Words and Love

It's not that Snow didn't want to talk. Yet it was that! She wanted to talk to Sam and Dean,and even Castiel. She wanted to explain to them everything. But she didn't want to think about it! Part of her wishes she could go back to forgetting. Deans arms around her are making her feel even worse. Because even though she didn't want to admit it,she feels the bond. Not the forced one. It a type of love that can't be explained. That's another thing Snow doesn't want to address. But Deans arms make her feel safe. So it makes her feel worse that she's not talking. Because she's wrong for that. For not talking.

"Snow your ok" she hears Deans soft voice in her ear. And Sam's hand found a way to rub her back. Safe. She feels safe. That she wants happiness so bad. And it's right here. But talking could ruin that. Ruin everything. She wouldn't just be snow the scared neko anymore. She would have to talk about him. Talk about the angel who abandoned her. Tell them everything she knows. Is it worth it? Is it worth the hurt. Is it worth it so she can be happy and be safe. Is it worth it for her Dean,Sam, and Castiel?

"Snow it's ok you don't have t-" The two words that cut Sam off made both of the Winchester's freeze in shock.
"I'm sorry"