Chapter 26 • Breaks A Billion Hearts

•I Want Her. Everybody Wants Her•

It's not Snows fault that humans see her and are entranced by her. Snow, Ashley, and Jasmine were made by God himself. They are very beautiful creatures.
But today Snow has had to turn down one human girl and two human men. She also had to talk Dean down from punching on of the guys.
Dean and Castiel thought it would be nice to treat their little neko out for a nice day out with no hunting. They are still trying to help rebuild her light. With Ashley back there is nothing major for Snow to worry about. So the hunter and Angel thought it would cheer Snow up to go out and have fun for a while day. And they were right!

Today Snow wore a dress Dean found absolutely adorable on her. A cute pastel yellow dress with white flows on the bottom and sleeves. It also hid her tail while outside. Snow didn't really care for the white beanie to hid her ears though. But she was happy to go out.
The outing started with getting ice cream and going to the park.
"Dean I wanna try that one!" Snow pointed to the chocolate ice cream excitedly. Dean smiles happily down at his little neko and ordered her the chocolate ice cream.
At the park Snow followed some bee's while smiling and laughing. Dean and Castiel loved how happy she looked.
When a man walked over to Snow though, Dean was ready to do not so nice things to him.
"What's a beautiful girl like you doing out here alone?" "Actually I'm not alone, the bee's are great company" Snow smiled up at the man. "Well I can keep you company if you'd like" the man smirk at Snow. Snow has learned enough about humans to know where this is going. "I already have the two loves of my life, maybe try another girl" Snow happily licked her ice cream and skipped over to Dean and Castiel.
At a food stand Snow had to say the same thing to a lady. Dean and Castiel held her hands all the way to a picnic table after. They didn't want any more people to think they can just walk up to her.
However on a walk through the park as it was getting dark, there was a small group of drunk men. They had cat called Snow and yelled sexual things twords her. She had to talk Dean down from shooting them.

When they back to the bunker it was night and almost time for dinner. Snow was very quick to take off the beanie that was hiding her ears.
"I had so much fun today!" Snow said as she sat down next to Castiel. "I'm glad you did" Castiel pet Snow's ears. "You two do know that I don't care how many humans want me, I'll always only want you two" Snow smiled up at Dean and Castiel. "I know" they both said smiling. "Dinner!" Ashley says as she puts the pizza boxes on the table.

----Author Note----
I wanted another filler with fluff! So boom!