Chapter 16 • Kaleidoscope Mind Gets In The Way

•I'll Never Give You Away, Because I Already Made That Mistake, If My Name Never Fell Off Your Lips Again, I know I'd Be Such A Shame•

When the blonde haired neko was freed from the cage she was held in for so long with the monster who said he loved her, she was happy. When the monster couldn't catch her when she escaped from his shackles she was relieved. She still had enough energy to cast her own powerful cloaking spell. She was finally free from the evil that killed her brothers and sisters. She didn't care that she had nowhere to go. She was finally free.

She was overwhelmed with joy when she found one of her sisters. The short, brown haired neko was eating berries under a tree. The shorter neko had escaped her 'prison' in heaven within the apocalypse chaos. She was free from the white walls that crushed her spirit and held her captive. It was as if fate brought the two newly freed nekos together.
"Jasmine? Jasmine!" The blonde neko ran up to the short one. "Ashley!" Jasmine ran into Ashley's arms. "I thought he killed all of you!" Ashley cried. "It would have been better than where I was" Jasmine whispered. The two of them held each other. They were really close. Yes they loved their brothers and sisters so much more than humans can fathom. But with Ashley, Jasmine, and Yazmin there was an unbreakable bond.
It only took the two seconds to remember that, and realize that's what was missing. Yazmin. They thought that if they were alive, she must be too. She had the other Archangel to protect her after all.
"We need to find Yazmin" Ashley stated. "Immediately" Jasmine added. And with that was the start of their journey of finding there other sister.

It took the nekos quite some time but they could sense her. Their other sister. But when they found her she was crying. And honestly, so were they. Ashley and Jasmine cried tears of joy when they found Yazmin. The overwhelming joy that all three of them felt when they hugged was more than words could ever explain.

Snow was consumed with joy when she hugged Ashley and Jasmine. Although it deeply pained by her other brother and sisters deaths, she was happy to have two still here, especially these two. It was as if the world stopped and they were the only ones there.
That was until she heard her name being called. "Snow!" Dean called out. "Snow!" Castiel called. "Come on Snow!" Sam called. "Who's that? And who's Snow" Ashley asked. "Those are my new angel and humans, and I'm Snow,that's what they call me" Ashley and Jasmine were hesitant. They both were afraid of angels now,and humans weren't all that great either. "I found her!" Sam called to his brother and Cas. But when seeing the two new nekos he was confused. "Snow why-who are they?" Dean asked as he ran over two Snow and his brother. "This is my sister Ashley and my sister Jasmine" "How are they alive" Castiel questioned. Ashley and Jasmine stood behind Snow as these humans and angel came near them. "May we please just go back to the bunker first before we talk? I want my sisters to be safe" obviously Sam,Dean and Castiel agreed because they could never say no to Snow. And they did need to know more about the two new nekos.

As they walked to the bunker Snow realized something. Gabriel said he still loved her. He never stopped loving her. She never stopped loving him either. But she also has fallen in love with the human that's holding her had as she walks through the woods to make sure she doesn't get hurt. Dean. And she has become really fond of the angel holding her other hand for the same reason. Castiel. But she didn't want to think about that right now. Her sisters,who are walking behind her and a bit next to Sam, are back. She needs to focus on them.

•When I Take A Look At My Life, And All Of My Crimes, You're The Only Thing That I Think I Got Right•

----Note-----
The next chapter will be put up a few hours or a day or two after this one. I have an idea for it but I have work it out. I'm really happy with this plot so far! Do you like it?