-80-

y/n's pov

"hey, i'm back," i shout as i walk through the front door.

mattia was the first one who greeted me. "hey." he grabbed the food and gave me a kiss. "what'd you get?"

"mexican food," i answer. we set the food down on the kitchen counter. "kairi, alejandro."

"coming," i hear them yell.

"hey are you okay?" mattia asked me as take the food out of the bags. "you seem tense."

"huh? oh yeah i'm just hungry," i lie. i didn't tell him i ran into vincent cause there was no point. it was a harmless encounter.

"what're we eating," alejandro rubbed his palms together while him and kairi walk into the kitchen.

"come look," i smile. "i have to go to the docks tonight to pick up a shipment."

"what time?" mattia asked.

"like 8 maybe?" i respond.

"can i come over after?"

"course. you're always welcomed," i say.

after we finished eating, i was cleaning up and preparing to head back to my house so i can get ready for our shipment tonight.

mattia wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder. "why are you leaving already?"

"i told you, i have to go pick up something tonight at the docks," i laugh.

he moved my hair aside and started planting kisses on my neck.

"i wanted to talk to you about something," he pulled away.

i frown at the lost of contact but turn around so we were face to face. "what is it?"

"how would you feel about me moving in?" he asked.

i never really thought about that because it felt like we already shared our houses. "oh you wanna move in?"

"it's just that we've been together for a year and then we lost another year together— i wanna see you as much as i can," he explains. "with everything going on i know our wedding isn't gonna happen soon so i want us to live together now."

i smile and kiss him on the lips slowly. "does that answer your question."

"hm try again," he whispered.

i giggle and lean in for another kiss. "what's mine is yours."

"and what's mine is yours," he repeats. "let's go somewhere tomorrow night."

i didn't say anything but the thought of mattia going out made me uncomfortable. maybe he's right and i'm overreacting but that's what happens when you've lost him for long enough already.

"sure," i finally say.

"are you still worried about my safety?" he questions.

"i'm always gonna be worried about your safety," i mumble.

"for the last time," he lets out a deep breath, "stop. worrying. about. me. i won't let my guard down anymore."

"but-"

"no. no buts," he cut me off. i gave up and watch as a smile grows on his face. "thank you." mattia started kissing my neck again while gripping my waist tightly.

"mattiaa." as much as i wanted to keep going, i had to go home. "i can't, hector's expecting me at home."

"mmm," he whined, not taking his lips off me. "i'm not done yet."

i gave in and let him continue his actions, tugging lightly on the roots of his hair.

"can you guys please do that somewhere else," kairi groaned as he walked back into the room.

"okay i really have to go now," i pull away from mattia's grip and lightly jogged towards the front door.

"fucking cockblock," i heard mattia say to kairi.

-

"who're these people making the delivery again?" hector asked.

"they're from the other side of jersey," i answer. "i don't really know much about them but since the prophets have eyes and ears almost everywhere i chose a company from far away."

"speaking of the prophets, has vincent tried anything else with you?"

"he keeps trying to play friendly with me and get me to join him." suddenly, an idea popped in my head. "and what if i did.."

"what are you crazy?" hector raised his voice.

"no think about it what if i just-"

"yo we ready to go?" bryan shouted.

"yeah," i shout back. "i'll explain later."

"is this another one of your crazy plans that i probably won't agree with but you won't listen to me anyway?" hector complains as we exit our office.

"probably. at least my plans are never boring," i shrug.

"give me the possible outcome of this new plan then."

"it will either end really fucking bad, or really fucking good," i answer. "no in between."

.