Chapter 12

Kim was sitting down by the tree throwing rocks in the lake as she was thinking. Brian shook his head as he was looking at his girlfriend while cooking meat on the grill. Emma walked by Brian and saw Kim sitting by the tree. "She is completely fucked up right now." He said to Emma as he kept looking at his girlfriend. "How about you quit being insensitive and try to find out what is bothering her." Emma said to Brian as she looked at him then Brian rolled his eyes. "I have more meat to cook." Brian said as he looked at Emma then she shook her head and walked off going to where Kim is at. Kelly smiled as she walked over to Brian and held his hand. "Trouble in paradise, love?" Kelly said to him with her heavy British accent. "I don't know. She has been acting fucking weird ever since that crazy old man showed up at the house. I don't know what else to do. Me and Kim have not had sex ever since we came up here." Brian said to Kelly while he was cooking the steak. Kelly bit her lip as she grabbed Brian's hand. "How about you take a break and you let one of the guys finishes cooking the food?" Kelly said to him as she smiled then Brian dropped the fork and let her lead him inside of the lodge. As Brian followed Kelly on their way to the master bedroom, he saw Teddy in the kitchen. "You are on chef duty, bro." Brian said to Teddy as he gave him the apron then Kelly starts pulling him away as she was rushing to get him in to the bedroom. She closed the door ten jumped into his arms and starts kissing him deeply. Brian kissed her back as he held on to her. Frank just left from his old apartment in New York City after collecting some of his old weapons from there. He saw police cars blocking off the streets as he raised an eyebrow. He rolled down the windows as he saw one of the officers walking to his car. "Sir you can not go this way. This street is occupied right now." Deputy Johnson said to him. "I just moved here, and I have to get home." Frank replied to the officer, then he overhears another officer and the Sheriff talking about the murder scene in the woods. "It has to be him, right? It's fucking Jason Voorhees!" Deputy Miller said to Sheriff Wilson. "Hey, don't yell that son of a bitch's name out like that. No one needs to know he is around. It would stir panic in this town." Sheriff Wilson said to the officer. Frank heard what was said then he gets interrupted by the other officer as he spoke to him again. "Well there is a detour on the left side by that store. It should take you home." Deputy Johnson said to him as Frank nodded as he took off while thinking about what he just heard from the two deputies.

Emma was talking to Kim as they were still outside. "I don't know what is wrong with Brian, he is not the same guy that I fell in love with back in high school. Since we moved in an apartment together and started college. He just became..." Kim said then she was interrupted by Emma as she finished her sentence. "An asshole. I know how you feel. If you want, I can go talk some sense into him." Emma said to Kim as she looked at her. "I doubt that he will listen to you." Kim said to Emma as she sighs then Emma stood up off the ground. "I will be right back." Emma said to her as she starts walking. Teddy was cooking the food on the grill for Brian while Jessica was watching Teddy as she smiled. "You are really good at that." Jessica said to him as she pulled one of the hot dog wieners off the grill and starts eating it. "It's alright. Better than fishing." Teddy said as he kept cooking. "Well you are doing a good job at cooking those wieners." Jessica said as she winked at Teddy as he blushed. Emma was inside of the cabin as she was looking for Brian. She saw Omar and Tiffany on the couch in the living room laughing and watching a show on Omar's laptop. "Oh my God. That show was funny." Tiffany said to Omar. "I know right." Omar said as he chuckled. "Hey guys, have you seen Brian?" Emma asked Tiffany and Omar. "I saw him go upstairs with someone." Omar said to Emma. "Is something wrong babes?" Tiffany asked her girlfriend. "I don't know." Emma said as she walked upstairs to find Brian. Emma looked around as she was looking for Brian, she starts to hear loud moans from two people as she raised an eyebrow. "The fuck?" Emma mumbled as she slowly walked over to the door. She quietly open the door and slowly looked inside of the room and saw Kelly on top of Brian in bed as they were having sex, Emma's eyes widened as she couldn't believe what she saw. "Oooh Brian! Fuck the bloody shit out of me, love!" Kelly shouted as she was moaning while riding on top of Brian. "Holy shit baby! You are so good!" Brian shouted as he was moaning while holding Kelly's waist. Emma quietly closed the door as she was pissed off. "That son of a bitch." Emma mumbled as she was walking downstairs. Tiffany walked over to Emma. "What is wrong babe?" Tiffany asked Emma as she noticed that her girlfriend looked upset. "Brian is piece of shit." Emma said as she was trying not to get too upset. "Is he talking shit again?" Tiffany asked her as Emma shook her head. "I just saw that British bimbo on top of that prick in bed." Emma said to her girlfriend as Tiffany eyes widened. "You mean..." Tiffany said as Omar finished her sentence. "Brian and Kelly are fucking right now?" Omar asked Emma as she slowly nodded to them then Omar's eyes widened, and Tiffany covered her mouth with her hand.

Teddy just finished cooking the food as he was still talking to Jessica sitting on a picnic bench. "You really love hot dogs. Maybe you can try mine one day." Teddy said to Jessica with a smirk as she chuckled. "I'm not sure if you are ready for me to try yours." Jessica said to him with a smile. "Why is that?" Teddy asked her. "Because I am a different kind of girl." Jessica said to him. "What do you mean by that?" Teddy asked as he raised his eyebrow with confusion. "What I mean is that I have what you have down here. What I am trying to tell you Teddy is that... I am transgendered." Jessica said as she bit her lip waiting to see how he was going to react. Teddy's eyes widened. "Wait but you look like a girl and um..." Teddy said as he was interrupted by Jessica. "Well Teddy we are living in the Twenty First Century and it is a whole new world out there. You may like it." Jessica said to Teddy as she starts playing with his chest with her finger. "I may like it. I want to try." Teddy said with a smirk. "Are you sure?" Jessica asked him as she giggles. "I'm positive." Teddy replied with a smirk. "Okay." Jessica said as she stood up as she was taller than him. Teddy didn't care if she was taller than him as he smiled then she grabbed his hand as she started walking inside of the lodge with him. Frank was back at his uncle's home as he was setting up his weapons in different rooms. He was getting prepare for Jason's arrival if he was to come into his home. He was sitting on the couch as he was cleaning some of his guns. Frank heard a knock at the door as he looked up and saw it was Kim standing at the screen door. "Come in." He said to Kim as she walked in. "Hey. I hope I am not bothering you." Kim said to Frank as she looked at him. "No, you are not. I'm just going through some stuff from my old home." Frank said to Kim as he was still cleaning his guns. "You have a gun collection?" Kim asked him with a smile. "Sort of. Just keeping some protection around the house. You can't keep your guard down in this cruel world." Frank said to Kim as he kept cleaning his guns. "Yeah, I know what you mean." Kim said as she looked at him. Meanwhile one of the deputies was chasing someone who was spotted in an area that is condemned by the Sheriff Department. He kept chasing him and followed him to an abandoned house. Deputy Miller walked inside of the abandoned house as he looked around. The windows were boarded up and it was dirty, as he walked into the room and he noticed it was surrounded with candles. He felt like he wanted to vomit as he saw some of the dead bodies on the floor. "Unbelievable." Deputy Johnson said to himself. He noticed there was a blanket on something as he slowly pulled the blanket off whatever it was and saw it was a head of a dead woman as he stood there shocked. "My God." Deputy said to himself. As he kept looking at the head a person was slowly walking behind him with a knife in his hand. Jason walked behind him and pierced the knife through the Deputy Miller's neck as he was gasping for air and blood was coming out of his mouth. Jason kept cutting through his throat as blood was dripping on the wooden floor.