Chapter 1

I hope everyone enjoy this story. This is a showdown between The Punisher (From the 2004 Punisher movie played by Thomas Jane) against Jason Voorhees (From the 2009 Friday the 13th reboot movie). I hope everyone likes it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason has met his demise at the hands of the two survivors who survived his infamous massacre at Crystal Lake. Police officers were down at the murder scene as they were cleaning the grounds while the other officers were putting the corpse of Jason in the body bag. Jason's body was taken to the morgue by the police as they ran into the coroner name Mickey Johnson who is responsible for the dead bodies that come to the morgue and does studies on the remains and determines the date and time of the death. One of the officers named Nate smiled at him. "We have you a celebrity tonight, Mickey." He said to him. "Oh really? Who is it?" Mickey said as he stood there eating a peanut butter sandwich. "It's Jason Voorhees." Nate said as he smiled. Mickey looked at him as his eyes widened in shock. "You're kidding, right?" He said as he was shocked. Nate shook his head as he started to walk off. "Have a good night, Mickey." He said to him. Mickey rolled Jason's body into the room where he was eating and watching television at. The nurse Nancy Nunes walked in the room as she sneaked up on Mickey and covered his eyes. "Guess who?" She said to her love interest. "Is it Halle Berry?" Mickey asked as he smiled while his eyes are still covered. "Nope." Nancy said to him. "Is it Gal Gadot?" Mickey asked. "Try again." Nancy said as she still had his eyes covered. "I give up." Mickey said to her then she turned him around and started kissing him. "Looks like me and you finally getting some alone time tonight." Nancy said with a grin. "I guess we do." Mickey said with a smile then he hears the news as he quickly grabbed the remote off of the table as he turns the volume up on the television. He was listening to the male news anchor discussing the Crystal Lake massacre and mentioning Jason Voorhees being currently sent to the morgue. "Looks like you are one hell of a celebrity, dude." Mickey said as he patted Jason on the head. "Really Mickey?" Nancy said to him with her arms crossed. Mickey smiled as he walked over and held on to her waist. "I'm in the mood right now babe." He said as he kissed her then Nancy starts kissing him back. Mickey laid on the floor as he pulled Nancy on top of him as they continued kissing each other. As they were kissing, Jason was laying on the stretcher next to the couple as it was a hole on the left side of the body bag. Nancy grinned as she zipped down her shirt then starts kissing him again, then suddenly Jason's hand dropped down on the back of Nancy's thighs as she jumped up and screamed. "Aaaaah!" Nancy screamed out in fear. Mickey got up and saw Jason's arm sticking out of the body bag. "Babe calm down. He's dead." He said as he looked at her. "Fuck this shit Mickey! We might as well wait until we go to your apartment, okay? Goodnight Mickey." Nancy said as she zipped up her shirt and walked out of the room cursing in Spanish. "Fuck." Mickey said to himself as he was frustrated then he looked at Jason's body. "This is all your fault." Mickey said to Jason's body then he rolls him to the cold storage. He opens the door and slides the body in the cold storage then closed the door, but he didn't lock the door. Mickey walked over to the television and popped in a porn DVD in the DVD player. He sits down as he used the remote to set up the movie. "At least I can get some pleasure for tonight." Mickey said to himself as he starts eating some ramen noodles out of the cup. Jason slowly moves in the body bag, he slowly unzips it then he pushed the door out as he slowly escapes out of the cold storage. Jason looked around and saw a butcher knife in the evidence bag. Jason walked over and pull the knife out of the bag then walked over and put his hand over Mickey's mouth as he stabbed him multiple times in the gut. Mickey gasped as he felt the knife going through his stomach then he fell on the floor to his death. Nancy just finished using the restroom as she was on her way to go talk to Mickey after she had calm down. She heard rambling as she assumed it was her boyfriend since they are the only ones working the night shift. "Mickey is that you?" Nancy said as she looked around. "Mickey?" She asked as she starts to worry about her boyfriend. Jason came out of the room he was staring at Nancy. Nancy had her hand over her mouth as her heart was beating fast. "Oh my God!" Nancy said as she starts running away screaming, Jason starts to chase after her. "Mickey save me! Anyone please saves me!" She shouted as she kept running. Nancy stopped running as she didn't see the killer chasing her after she ran on the other side of the building. Nancy was walking towards the exit door then out of nowhere Nancy was grabbed and thrown through a glass door by the killer who then grabbed her by the head as she was screaming. "Please don't kill me!" Nancy shouted as she pleaded with the killer. Jason kept dragging her and impales her neck on the glass. Jason watch the blood flowing on the floor before he started walking in the woods injured as he was unmasked with torn clothes.