Chapter 3

Six weeks has gone by since Jason escaped the morgue and murdered four people in one night. It was sunny in East Rutherford, New Jersey, A man named Frank Castle was sitting in the office across from an attorney named Mark Russo, who was wearing glasses and was reading a will to Frank that was written by his late uncle. "To my dear nephew, Frank Castle, nothing can take away the pain you received when you lost your wife and son. I am sorry that you had had to go through something that was horrific and tragic. I wish I could help you take away that pain. I know what it is like to lose someone that means the world to someone. Your aunt and I lost our twelve-year-old daughter a year ago to her battle with cancer. It is not easy dealing with that lost, but through the grace of God, we are able to overcome this lost. God doesn't make mistakes, he needed angels. And that is what our daughter was, an angel. I am sure that the three of them are in a better place. I am sure that our daughter is having a good time with your wife and son. If something was to happen to me, I will be with you always in your heart. I am leaving my ranch home to you Frank, if something was to happen to me and your aunt. I hope you can cherish this home just like we did. I love you my dear nephew. Love your dear uncle, Raymond J. Castle. P.S. I left something in the barn for you that you might admire." Mark said as he finished reading the will. Frank nodded but didn't show any emotions. "Uncle Ray." Frank said as he was thinking. Mark took off his glasses as he smiled. "Your uncle was a great man Mr. Castle and your aunt was a great woman as well. He was a strong Christian man who was very committed to the ministry, we have been great friends for thirteen years. I hope you enjoy your new home at Crystal Lake at the Castle Ranch, Mr. Castle." Mark said to him with a smile. "How did they die?" Frank said as he didn't smile at all. "Car accident, unfortunately Mr. Castle. I wish you the best of luck sir." Mark said as he gave Frank the keys to the house and stuck out his hand for him to shake. Frank stood up and shook his hand and grabbed the keys to the house. He left the office and walked to his silver 1983 GMC Vandura van, he got inside of the van and starts it up then begin taking off. As Frank was driving, he was thinking about when he was spending time with his uncle and aunt as a kid and when the last time he talked to his uncle. He kept driving as he saw a sign that shows how many miles, he is away to Crystal lake.