[Serendipity • Alden & Maine]

Relationships undergo stages: the getting-to-know, the flirting, the honeymoon stage, the ripening, the contentment and assurance that the person you are with is more than enough. And when you're unlucky, it ends.

It ended. But for some of us, it lives on.

This is a collection of imagined Maine and Alden scenarios, now divided into different parts:

Serendipity: One Shots - one shot collection of imagined Alden and Maine scenarios during their early years in Kalyeserye until their assumed hidden relationship quirks.

The Playlist - a short series on how Maine and Alden reunites after 8 years since their loveteam was formed. Light and hopeful.

Ligaw - a short series about an overachiever and finally burnout, student council Maine finding solace on a random new textmate, who turned out to be Alden Richards.

Love Team - a one shot story about practicing the celebration of their 5th anniversary via Zoom gone wrong. Reminiscing was necessary, but then come regrets.

u°n°i°v°e°r°s°e - a one shot collection of continued universes from Alden and Maine's multiple portrayal, from films, teleseryes and skits.

I hope you like our new arrangement! If you have stories you want to see or read, don't hesitate to share it.

Sana, happy ka today!