The Big Ending🍋

Note at the end. 🍋 means lemon which means 18+. If you still read that's on you. You have been warned. Enjoy~
______________________________________

There was a big problem. Two actually. One for Y/n and Shoto. And another for Touya.

Let's go with Touya's first.

"What the hell why? How does this store have ZERO boxes of red hair dye?!" Touya panicked and balled up his hair in frustration.

"Calm down Touya you're acting like a big baby." Toga stuck her tounge out at him wearing heart shaped glasses.

"Calm down?! CALM DOWN?! How can I calm down when my SISTER sent me this! This is the first time she's ever texted me in YEARS! And you want me to calm down?" Touya whisper yelled not wanting others look.

"Shigaraki would ya give me a hand and look?" Touya asked still searching. Tomura handed him his father with a smirk on. "Ha Ha very funny- THIS is serious don't act stupid!" Touya got angered by his actions.

"We'll just walk to another store then!" Twice said with much energy. "Ugh be quiet Twice. Not all of us have much enegry like you do. Seriously how many drinks did you have?" Shigaraki complained pulling his hoodie down over his face.

Trying not to slap everyone in the head in public. Kurogiri noticed this.

"Tomura please hold your violent actions for outside matters please." Kurogiri said sighing and rubbing his smoky temple.

"I'm trying. So so so damn hard. Thanks." Shigaraki gave his a sarcastic smile that ended with a scoff.

"C'mon Touya do ya really need to buy red hair dye specifically. How about green instead?" Mr. Compress showed the male a neon hair dye box.

Touya slapped it away and it flew across the aisle. "BECAUSE my hair was RED when I was born. They wouldn't notice me with this look!"

The male whisper shouted wanting to fire up his quirk then and there. "Woah woah. Slow down there burnt chicken nugget." Twice joined in and caused more trouble.

"You dumb little fuc-" "Alright I CAN'T deal with this anymore we're leaving this damn place. Touya you look fine and besides, it's your family I'm sure they'll still remember you. We need to get you ready."

Tomura dragged his feet to leave the store with the others trailing behind him. "Oh Shigi maybe while we're here when can buy you some chapstick!" Toga skipped along.

"What the hell is a chapstick? Did you make that up?" "Oh shit Shigaraki what rock have you been living under?" Touya smirked at the crusty male.

"Shut the hell up. I lived with all of you idiot's for years in a small basement." He replied. "Tomura it was an abandoned bar." Kurogiri corrected him. "Whatever!" He stuck his middle finger out.                 

The retired villians all looked at each other covering their mouths trying not to laugh.

Mr. Compress huffed walking behind everyone with Kurogiri. "This is what we get for coming to Walmart. Such trash honestly."

He earned a slap with Kurogiri's solid hand. "Your such trash. Don't discriminate a local store. Even if it is that bad." He turned to look at a customer screaming at a chasier with a shampoo bottle in hand.

_________________

From: Fuyumi

To: Tododoki Doki Fam

Participants: Cool Touya, Princess Fuyumi, Bruh Natsuo, Baby Todo,

Princess Fuyumi
Hey siblings! We haven't used this chat in a while huh?

𝐈 𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 ᝰ 𝐬.𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐢On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara