How to tie a tie

I wish I just knew what was happening right now. You thought getting your necessities for the day and night ahead with your boyfriend.

A loud knock was heard at the front door as you exited your room.

That must be Shoto! It was still early in the day.

You walked up to answer the door. Your dad was at work because his secretary had called him in.

As the door opened Shoto was doing something to his neck. He was so focused he didn't even hear the door.

Shoto looked up when he saw your shoes. "Sorry I didn't see you Y/n I-" he stopped mid sentence.

The male's cornea grew wider in his eye's from looking at you.

Your beautifully shaped (any kind) body in that dress really suited you. The light makeup that you did was immaculate on you. That hair style was extremely pretty on your h/c. Your e/c were happier then ever.

You looked amazing. In Shoto's opinion you always look stunning but today, it hit different.

"Sho are you okay there?" You asked giggled waving your small hand at his face. Shoto left his dreamland and came back down to earth where his angel, Y/n, lied.

"Y-yes I'm quite alright. You just took my breath away for a moment is all." He said and a smirk appeared on his face.

"Oh shut up." You puffed your pink cheeks out a little. A laugh interupted you from getting mad.

"What's going on with your neck area there? It looks like a string vomitted on you" You asked him gesturing at the thick black thing around his neck.

Shoto groaned and let go of it. "I tried tying a tie last night so I could practice before our date. I looked at video's and still couldn't do it. I tried it this morning when I woke up, still no use. I attempted another try in the car but still the same results. And now I'm here, standing in front of my wonderful girlfriend with an un tied tie." He finished and pouted like a baby.

You stepped closer to him and placed your hand on his cheeks. "Aw you did all of that for me Sho?" You asked him smiling.

"Yes, I did. And I'm a failure." He glanced away and sighed.

"Shoto you are not a failure okay. It's just hard to tie a tie sometimes. How about I do it for you?" You suggested and his head perked back up again.

"You know how to tie a tie?" He asked with a confused puppy dog face leaning to the side.

"Of course I do. Who else do you think helped my dad get dressed for work?" You laughed and kissed Shoto on the lips.

The kiss was a quick sweet one. "I wanted you to kiss me more" the bi colored haired boy whispered while you tied his tie.

"You'll get more later Sho. Just one more knot and DONE!" You completed tying his black tie.

He looked at his chest and it was neatly done. "Pretty good job if I do say so myself." You said while brushing your hands off.

"Thank you Y/n." Shoto said with a tiny smile. "No probl-" you were cut off by his lips attaching themselves onto yours.

You instantly melted into the soft kiss. Shoto put his hand around you waist and pulled you closer. Your hands landed on his chest.

The kiss became more heated when Shoto slid his cold tounge across your smooth lips.

You quickly pulled away not wanting any pedestrians to see the scene unfold outside. "Shoto we can do that out here now! Save it for later!" You whisper yelled scolding him.