The Dekusquad

No ones POV:

Let's just say the rest of the day was quite awkward for some of the class. Especially the boy with bi colored hair . Never did anyone see or hear him talk very much, and he stood up for another person he had just met. Not to mention in was a female.

The blonde spiky haired boy was also very shocked to see another classmate talk back to him. That icy hot bastard as the boy with anger issues would say, will regret what he said. Or maybe he wouldn't. All that matters now is that Y/ns back in Japan. And she won't be leaving for a while.

Todorokis POV:

It was exactly 5 minutes until the bell for lunch rang. We weren't really doing anything in class since we all finished our papers Mr. Aizawa gave us to work on. I couldn't help but to look over at Y/n. She was playing with her pencil and erasing her desk for no apparent reason with a pink eraser.

Again I didn't notice I had been staring at her until my eyes met her e/c ones. She smiled at me with those beautiful e/c eyes closed. I felt a rush of blood run up to the tips of my ears. Good thing they were slightly covered by my hair. But seriously I have to stop the staring or I might have a problem later on.

RRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG

The bell rang and almost everyone was out the door. Midoriya, Iida, Uraraka, and Asui came up to my desk and just stared at me getting my stuff. "Um yes?" I looked up at them and met with Midoriyas eyes. So obviously he was to speak. "Oh um hey Todoroki want to eat lunch with us again. L-like yesterday?" He asked me rather cowardly. "My apologies, but I'd rather not" I answered pulling my bag over my head.

"Come on Todoroki it will be fun!" Uraraka joined in. "I said I'd rather-" I was interuped by a phone buzzing. "Hey y/n said she would join us too Kero." Asui spoke up. Wait a minute.

"Since when did you get y/ns number?" I asked, harshly, you could say. "Since when did you get so protective Todoroki?" Midoriya's words triggered me. "What did you say?" He turned as red as a tomato. "H-huh I m-mean s-sorry-" "So are we going you guys?"

We all turned and saw y/n poking her head through the huge door of 1A. "Fine I'll come." I spoke up and started heading for the door. "Yah awesome!" Uraraka had pumped her fist in the air and we all started to leave.

Y/n's POV

I was waiting outside the door for a least 13 minutes. All I heard from the inside was small and silent bickering. You could hear some stuttering and people raising their voices. It did sound like Shoto a but though. That's when I decided to speak up. "So are we going you guys?" I poked my head to see an awkward scene.

It worked in the end so it was worth the whole while. While everyone plus me were walking down the halls I ended up beside Shoto. Is this fate? Haha no fricken way.

Along the way we talked about random things. Neither Shoto or I talked about our past. That was for another day just me and him and not his friends. Does he even consider them friends? Does he still consider me a friend?

Sooner than later, we had gotten to the cafeteria. Shoot I forgot my lunch! I quickly checked my pocket to see if I had money. "Y/n are you coming in line?" I saw Shoto and the others already either in line or ordering what they wanted for lunch today. "Huh oh yeah!" I ran and almost fell on Shoto for being clumsy. Almost. He caught me. "Still clumsy I see" he chuckled.

I felt heat rise to my cheeks. "Yeah you know me hehe." Play it off y/n. Aww dammit I only have 1 dollar left from the cafe I went to this morning. Some first day at school for me. "Y/n you look stressed" I heard Shoto say. "What no I'm not what makes you say that im totally fine actually-" he interupted me "Did you bring lunch?"

Shit. "Um actually n-no I forgot to pack some at home." "Did you bring money?" "Stop asking questions and no I didn't!" The next thing he said shocked me. "Then you can share with me I'll pay." Oh no he can't do that. I mean he can it's a free country but no! "Shoto you don't have to!" "To late I already paid." "You didn't even take money out of your pockets or bags how did you-" before I could continue he pulled a credit card out.

It read a random pin number and said Enji Todoroki. "That's you dads! Does he know?!" He rolled his eyes. "No and for now I would like to keep it that way." He pulled my wrist and we went to a table with the others. They were already sitting down.

"Oh and by the way I got soba" he lifed a small bowl filled with the noddles. "Oh okay then I guess that's fine" I smiled at him. "Hello y/n and todoroki you two can sit on that side with Uraraka." Iida moved his arms in a weird motion. "Um okay then." I was seated between Shoto and Uraraka.

We all started to talk and Shoto and I were eating from the same plate. Of course I was embarrassed and I know we did this as kids but I understand more things now! At least it wasn't like the Lady and the Tramp. Besides I would be the tramp.

"So who's the leader of this group?" I spoke up. "What do you mean y/n kero?" "Like who was the first one to talk and start making everyone hang out?" "Hmm it was Deku I suppose" Uraraka said. "Awesome then we should call it the Dekusquad!" "Aww yeah good idea!" "What why me?!"

Yeah the Dekusquad.
______________________________________