Rei Todoroki

We were still walking on our way to Shoto's mom's hospital room. But as we got closer I felt like my hands would get even more clammy and sweaty. Good thing we aren't holding hands. That would've been a total disaster. Shoto stopped walking and so did I. I glanced up and the room door read 278.

My entire body stood there beside Shoto. I waited for him to open the door. His hand showed up and reached for the nob. I noticed that his fingers were slowly shaking. Shoto was about to reach for the handle and once he touched it, he froze for a while then pulled away. He never acts like this, I need to find out what's wrong.

I poked Shoto's forearm and he inhaled a deep sharp breath along with a slight flinch. He turned to look at me with his eyes. They weren't the same stotic and cold ones no, they had a small tint of fear and worried suffering agony. "Sho what's wrong?" "Y/n I" he spoke then paused searching around my face for something. I moved my head in a nodding motion telling Shoto that he could continue. "It's just I haven't been here in a very very long time. Ever since she was sent her I never bothered to visit her. What if she doesn't remember me? Or worse, what if she doesn't like me anymore?"

Anyone could easily tell that Shoto was in pain. His eyes seemed to have water and glimmer under the hospitals lights. As he had just spoken at the end his voice cracked and became croaked. Shoto was clearly hurting because of this.

"Look Shoto may not know what happened to you and your family in the past but I do know this. I know that you yourself have changed veey much, and that's a good thing! You became very determined to be a hero, your really powerful with your quirk, and your still a great friend. You would do anything to help everyone even if you do dispise them." I laughed a little. "Your mom will still adore you because your her son, and that's never going to change. I adore you."

He stared down at me and made a confused but glad face. You could tell from his eyebrows. "Do you really mean that Y/n?" I smiled warmly at him. "I do. Well only sometimes, because other times you can be a big pain in the butt." I scrunched my nose and stuck my tounge out a little. I listened to him chuckle a bit and then slightly smile.

"Fair enough." He spoke "Damn right fair enough. Now would you like to do the honors" I put my hands up and motioned them towards the room door. He nodded and calmed himself down before opening it.

As Shoto opened the white door with the sliver nob it made a creaking noise. There was a natuarl bright light emitting from inside of the room. Once both Shoto and I entered the room we saw someone sitting by the window sill. She had winter white hair. It had some grey strands hanging up there as well. She had turned around and had outstanding grey eyes that were well shaped. That's Rei.

Her eyes widened when she saw Shoto. She gasped and covered her mouth with a weak hand. "Shoto my baby" Rei went to stand up but Shoto ran to her instead. "Be careful mother you shouldn't be using so much energy." He held her to get up but she stood up perfectly fine.

"Don't worry dear I already had my pills for today, and I am more stable than ever" she smiled up at him when she finished. "Im glad to hear that." Shoto genuinely smiled back. Her eyes started to tear up while she kept looking at him. "What's wrong mother?" Shoto questioned her.

Rei pulled him into a very warm and tight hug. "It's just, I missed my smallest baby son so much." I saw a shiny tear run down her cheek. "I'm here now mother and I btough an old friend with me." The two pulled away from the hug and Shoto turned to look at me.

Rei also looked and sweetly smiled. "Oh and who might you be dear?" I froze for a second knowing I would be talking with a family member. I mean I talked with his dad but he was just plain rude. "I am Y/n L/n Mrs. Todoroki. It is a pleasure to meet you."