Possible 80 Percent

Hello readers don't forget to vote, comment on your favorite parts of this chapter, and have fun! It would make me really happy to see this book getting lots of love so please Enjoy~
___________________________________

Y/ns POV:

I awoke this morning due to the annoying and aggressive beeping sound of the alarm in my room. I swear why did I have to get up today I just wanted to stay home! After what happened yesterday I didn't want to show my face in front of everybody. Especially Shoto. He probably thinks it was all my fault and that I'm a totally weirdo!

But I can't worry about this whole thing that happened yesterday. Right now I need to get ready for school. I don't wanna get out of bed though! The mornings take so long because I am always deciding whether to get up or not. I then remember that Mr. Aizawa told us all to prepare for the sports festival today!

Hold on a second it's today?! I pulled the covers off of my face and turned to see my alarm. 7:43. "Shit I'm gonna be late if I don't start moving!" I said to myself obviously panicking at this moment. I reached out from my very comfortable bed to turn of my alarm, but I felt this odd sensation when I was close to it.

Next thing I know it was moving in a weird wiggly way and it made a zap sound. Then smoke started to come out and it evaporated rather quickly. What the heck did I just do?! "Might just be something with the brand" I picked up the alarm and it twirled around. "Great now I have to buy a new one" I sighed.

"Not right now I don't have time to dilly dally time for school!"

AT SCHOOL

"As you all know today is the day of UAs famous Sports Festival. All of UA is participating in it and there is only three spots for the winners that survived everything. That includings the start which is a race with dangerous obstacles, other challenges that Midnight will announce, and one on one battles. You have all trained and practiced for this so I expect the best from all of you!" Mr. Aizawa spoke and he looked at Mineta on that last part specifically.

We all need to be ready for this. Even without a quirk I can still manage to pass and win something with my skills. Dad taught me everything I need to know about battles without mom here and I don't plan on letting him down when we have both come this far.

I looked around the room and saw many of my classmates with determined faces. I maybe really am starting to fit in here at Class 1A.

"Alright with that said we all need to get going and get ready, it's about to start." "Yes sir!" We all said loudly and exited the classroom to go change into our training uniforms and into the line up of the sports festival.

In the girls locker rooms

We were all getting ready and changing for the sports festival while making small talk.

"Wow are you guys ready it's finally out time to get to show off or quirks!" Mina said very excited and loud while pumping her fist in the air.

I flinched a little when she said quirks. "Well most of us." I whispered. "Oh Y/n I'm sorry I should've never said that hehe." She said while rubbing the back of her neck. "Oh it's fine Mina it was just a simple mistake. Besides even If I don't have one I still have a good chance."

Jirou then joined into our conversation. "Yeah I mean if Y/n managed to get into our class she's the best of the best." She cracked a smile at me.

"Thanks Jirou!" I said smiling at her. Memories of this morning entered my mind again. "Hey um how did you guys feel when you got your quirks, it's supposed to happen at age four right?" I asked all of them.