Change of Plans

It was soon the weekend. A quite and peaceful Saturday afternoon where everyone in Japan was at home, on the streets, or even at work. Still, people were lucky and happy that they were alive and breathing at times like these.

Even if times had changed with the whole quirk development and everything, that only made this place even stronger.

The leaves were blowing in their wonderful green and yellow colors moving along the road and streets with the light breeze.

Some leaves were hanging on for dear life on the brown branches of the huge trees outside. Some leaves already falling gracefully down on the concrete with the others.

The beautiful blue sky staying still with the only movement around it being the clouds. The clouds were a brilliant bright white like the kind of toothpaste color and were as fluffy as cotton candy like you could easily touch them. That was impossible for now since they are miles away.

But overall it was just a beautiful day in the neighborhood and city.

Shoto's POV:

I had asked my father if I could go over to y/ns house for a playdate as she had called it over at school. Surprisingly, he said no.

My father was in his work room writing down important information on the reports that had recently come out on the news on our television. That all had changed as I walked into the room he was in.

"Um dad I was wondering if i c-could go t-to a f-friends house t-today" I asked with full politeness in my voice, as I was playing with my fingers.

"No you may not Shoto. Im surprised you have some friends now, but I am surely not trusting you over their house." His voice was placed with pure rudeness and disgust.

"I see then, very well." I was heading to the door to walk out until he stopped me.

"But I will accept you having a playdate if your friend comes over here" he says not looking up. I was shocked. I had never seen him so nice in a long time.

"R-really" I turned to look at him. "Yes, now let me do my work." After that I ran out to Touya and Fuyumi.

Touya was the closer, just below the stairs. I zoomed down them almost falling on top of him. But he caught me.

"Touya Touya guess what?!" I was practically bouncing in his grip. "Woah there little nugget slow your role, what's wrong?" My big brother put me down on the floor and looked at me to show that he was listening.

"I told you to guess" I crossed my arms over my chest and puffed out me cheeks. Touya put his finger on his chin. " Hmm let me guess, the aliens are coming so we need to wear tin foil again?" I giggled as I remembered that moment.

Flashback

It was a rainy day and Shoto and his family stayed home, in case they got sick. Touya was in his room scrolling on his phone until, his two other little brothers came into his room.

"Touya me and Shoto saw a UFO!" I was nodding my head. "Is that true Shoto?" He got off of his phone and sat up oh his bed. "Mhm it flew past the sky and it had no color! It was in it's invisible mode!"

The older Todoroki knew what was going on since it was raining outside. It was probably just a piece of hail that had passed by in the sky. But he wouldn't want to crush their little hearts so he went with it.

"Wow really, what do we do space captains" he looked at his younger brothers. "We need tin foil asap around us!" Natsuo replied and ran to the kitchen down stairs. "Come on Shoto im gonna win you!" Touya ran and I ran faster towards Natsuo giggling.

"Hah I win you Touya!" He just bent down and gave me a quick hug. "Yeah ya, did so what do we do?" "Just follow the master of course!" Natsuo was already dressed in tin foil. But just a hat for your brain, I guess.

"I made one for you too Shoto, but Touya will have to make his own!" I was soon wearing at hat made out of tin foil with a point at the top.

"Haha Shoto you look like a Teletubbie!" Touya was laughing at me. "Huh what's that?" I questioned him. "Nevermind, how about you make mine huh?" "Yay, but you need to bend down". "Alrighty then do your thing Shoto." And they were on to making hats for protection.

______________________________________

Soon they were finished. "Now you look like a teletubbie Touya" I pointed. "I guess so." "Ah more Aliens are coming hurry!" Natsuo screamed and soon the three boys were running and chasing each other around the house.

End of flashback

"Nope my friend from school is coming here to play!!"

"Awesome why don't we call them and get things, or toys ready?"

"Yay! Thanks Touya, your the best big brother" I hugged him and brought him down to my level. "And your my favorite, just don't tell Natsuo" I whispered.

Touya laughed and hugged back. "Don't worry I won't tell anyone that."

-----------------------------------------------------------
Playdate up next.