Chapter 1

LISA POV

"Oh yeah good good right there"

Click

"My god you're so good miss"

Click

"Don't stop"

"Lisa!! Can you fucking shut up you look like a teenager enjoying her first ever sex in life"she said giving me a disgusted look.

That's the mighty jisoo my chicken addict best friend.

"Time's up let's have a break, go get retouch first miss" I said to the girl then divert my attention to this chicken.

"When it comes to being a photographer of course you need to let your feelings take over it and that's what I'm doing duh" I said and rolled my eyes then proceed to my table and look at the shots that I got.

"Whatever" she said.

By the way I'm lalisa manoban a professional photographer who owns a famous photography studio in seoul. My both parents is a business woman/man I'm only child and I'm happy about it even though sometimes it gets boring well who wouldn't get boring inside of a big house and you're the only one who's living there. That's why I'm always at my condo and I only go to our house when my parents are here but don't you worry there are butlers and maids there who's taking care of the house. I just got back from seoul last month because for the past 3 years I'm in Thailand managing my other photography studio.

 I just got back from seoul last month because for the past 3 years I'm in Thailand managing my other photography studio

"Manobal!!!"

"Manofoot!!!"

Oh shit here we go again.

"Call me with that surname again then you're both fired" I said and look at them.

"We're just kidding we love you, you know that" seulgi said patting my head like I'm a kind of pet.

"We love you lisayah mwuah mwuah" jeongyeon said in baby voice that cause jisoo to smacked her at her head.

They are my best friends since childhood.

Jisoo is my secretary while this two is my assistants I don't really need a secretary and assistants but their the one who insist yeah you heard that right their the one who insist. Their jobless who didn't do anything but to go to the bar everyday that's why I decided to give them a work instead of going to the bar and waste their money on that alcoholic drinks. They're all rich and spoiled brat's that's why but I told them to take the job or friendship over and they love me that much that's why they did take the job that I offered them.

"We're going to the bar later, you coming with us?" Seulgi asked and I look at the two who's now nodding their heads.

"I don't know, I still need to review this shots then put this on my portfolio" I said without looking at them.