Color 18

Mature content ahead

Sunday rolled around quickly and Jimin was nervous as fuck. He didn't know what was going to happen in that apartment. His mom was driving him saying something about wanting to speak to Taehyung for one minute. Once they got there Jimin used the fingerprint pad and they were on their way up the penthouse.

"Taehyung."

"Ms. Park." He bowed and Jimin took in his gray sweatpants and white T-shirt with a gold chain hanging off his neck on top of that messy hair. He was going crazy.

"For the showcase I was wondering if you wanted me to take care of anything judging by the fact I am displaying a piece there." Taehyung chuckled.

"No not at all. I'll do everything just bring your painting Ms. park please?"

"Refreshments. Jimin can bake some cookies or cupcakes." Jimin looked at both of them with wide eyes and pointed to himself.

"Yeah I think that'd taste really good." Taehyung said. But for some reason, Jimin didn't think he was talking about the cookies.

"Oh y-yeah of course. You know I always love baking." He nervously laughed and his mom hummed.

"Ok baby I'll see you later ok? I love you."

"Love you too mom." She left and the door closed and Taehyung looked at Jimin.

"Lets get to the lesson huh?" Jimin nodded as he took him to his studio and he sat down. They picked up where they left off and Taehyung admired the fact how the only thing on Jimin's mind was getting better at painting. Nothing else. He used every one of the lessons Taehyung taught him including pointers he gave him that day and applied it to the canvas.

Jimin was made for a paintbrush.

"You're doing so well." Jimin looked up and giggled.

"Really?" Taehyung nodded and nearly gave in to
How adorable he was.

"Yeah you're a fast learner and I admire that. Lessons are over for today though." Jimin frowned and stood up.

"Let me call my mom."

"You know how to bake right?" Jimin melted into different colors of red as Taehyung pushed his hand down so he couldn't dial his mom.

"Yeah." He said while putting his phone in his pocket.

"Teach me to make something." Jimin stood up. 

"R-really?" Taehyung chuckled.

"How many times are you going to say really in one day? Yeah let's go to my kitchen and see the ingredients I have." Jimin nodded and followed Taehyung. 

"Look around tell me what I have to make." Jimin hummed and looked around, he opened the cabinets, the fridge and found strawberries. He gasped and took out a container.

"May I?" Taehyung nodded and Jimin opened it immediately eating one and he savored the taste of his favorite fruit.

"So?"

"Oh right sorry. You have some ripe bananas and nuts so I can definitely make some banana bread." Taehyung hummed.

"Teach me." He said. To Jimin it sounded seductive and he choked on a strawberry.

"Y-yes of course." Jimin washed his hand and so did the older and for the first time Jimin was teaching Taehyung. The rest of the time was filled with laughter as they made a complete mess and Jimin showing off his skills. Taehyung took in every bit of
It.