Color 1

The stroke of the paintbrush against the canvas gives Jimin a sense of completion for a rare moment. The palette in his hands that hasn't been cleaned for weeks was splattered with colors, ones the young artist has created himself, and the natural colors of the rainbow.

The click of heels snaps him out of his moment as he turns around. Mrs. Park nods her head as she looks at the canvas.

"My son never fails to amaze me." She smiles brightly and Jimin returns it as his mom ruffles his hair and walks to the next canvas. She peers over Yoongi's shoulder who smiles awkwardly. She nods and points an area of the image.

"My students are improving tremendously! I told you the moment will come when we're able to come into the studio. You have been practicing at home, judging from the states of your palettes." They all look down at their palettes as the wet paint intermingled with the stain of the dry paint from their last piece. A small ding came over the intercom and they began to take off their apron.

"Good Afternoon students of Seoul's university of arts. As our afternoon classes come to an end we would like to announce our top 15 painting year four students who will be entering our special class for the second semester." Jimin watches as everyone in the class clasps their hands together and chat amongst themselves.

For all three and a half years of his attendance at that school he always looked up to the students who were chosen. The special class was a class taught by an Alumni of the school who was now successful. They would never know who until the first class was held.

He looked at his canvas and looked around. there was no way he would get chosen compared to everyone else. Park Jimin had always looked down on himself. Doubting his natural talent.

His mom always told him that he got the talent from her and that he'd be even more talented. But yet again he doubted. For his mother wasn't his biological mother. Jimin had preferred not to talk about what happened to his biological parents. To people he had come across, he was perfect in the eyes of the students around him.

The son of Mrs. Park Yeonjae. The most beautiful teacher anyone has ever set their eyes on. Both of them seemed to be crafted by the gods separately. Their smiles contagious, Their loving vibes so hard yet so easy to hate, their talent labeling them as the best of the school. but neither of them saw it. Their mirrors told them they were average people.

"Park Jimin!" Claps and whistles break his thought as he looked around and pointed to himself. His best friend, yoongi, nods and walks up to him giving him a tight squeeze.

"Min yoongi!" Yoongi nods and takes in the glory as more people began to clap especially the girls in the class. The naive attention whores who assumed Yoongi was straight. After the rest of the students were announced the halls are quickly filled with students.

"Congratulations boys I'll have to take you two out for dinner tonight." she booped Jimin's nose and punched Yoongi in the arm earning a thanks from both of them.

"Can I Kidnap him?" Yoongi asks. After ten years of knowing Yoongi that was his way of saying take Jimin out. Mrs. Park hums and pics up a small mug with coffee in it.

"I'll send you boys an address in about an hour, please meet me there and don't eat too much." They nod and Yoongi grabs Jimin's bag and leaves his palette on Jimin's easel (stand used to hold a canvas up) and drags him out the door.

"Holy crap I knew you'd get in but not me." Yoongi fishes around his pockets for a small vape pen that he easily pulls out and uses it.

"What are you talking about you're literally so talented. I'm surprised I got in. Yoongi rolls his eyes and looks for his car keys as well as he opens his car.

"Oh Jimin." Jimin stops and turns around to look at Namjoon. A music student who he thought was incredibly handsome. He immediately falls into a panic and Namjoon walks to him, stuffing his hands in his gray sweat pants.  "Congrats I knew you had the potential." Jimin nodded and looked down.

"Thank you I- I heard you and Hoseok got the chance to help produce your first album." Namjoon chuckles and nods as well.

"Yeah it was an amazing opportunity. This class is also an amazing opportunity for you too as well right ?" Jimin began to twist and Yoongi just laughs as he watches.

"Yeah umm I get extra recognition for my art with a famous artist." Namjoon wows and looks at Yoongi.

"Your friend seems a little impatient maybe lets exchange numbers to continue this convo one time over some coffee?" Jimin didn't hesitate to take his phone out of his pocket and hand it to him he punches in a few numbers and hands it back. "shoot me a message will ya?" Jimin smiles and waves os Namjoon walks off.

"Seriously Kim Namjoon. the notorious Kim Namjoon?" Jimin bites his lip and shrugs.

"Come on Yoongi he's so handsome and he has this nice deep voice- did you know he can speak like four languages?" Yoongi scoffs and gets in the car with Jimin.

"I know. You've told me." Jimin mumbles a small oops and lays back in the seat as he looks out the window.

"How are you in that boy?" Yoongi spares him a quick glance and goes back to the road.

"Jungkook? I don't think he's interested." He says shortly. Jimin laughed.

"We're talking about Jeon Jungkook... right? Second-year photography student, who has been into you since middle school?" Yoongi shrugs.

"Well Jungkook has this weird thing about him where he doesn't really ... talk as you may know." Jimin face palmed harshly.

"Umm yeah dumb ass he's a mute!" Yoongi points his finger at him.

"Exactly." Jimin shakes his head, currently embarrassed to call Yoongi his bestfriend.

"Yoongi if you don't like him don't break his heart. It's that simple he seems like such a nice boy with a nice personality." Yoongi nods.

"Yeah I'll take caution."

"Good. Because remember-,"

"You won't be friends with me anymore if I continue to break people's hearts carelessly." Jimin nods. "Ok but what about you and that guy Namjoon? I heard he leaves girls at parties after getting laid as a way to break up with them. Plus their drunk."

"Well I don't drink so he won't be leaving me at any party anytime." Yoongi scoffs.

"Fine if you say so just know I warned you." Jimin took a deep breath after knowing Yoongi for ten years when Yoongi gave him advice he was never wrong.

Jimin shook the thought out of his head and closed his eyes until they reached their destination.

__________
A/N: hi Vminers !! It's been a while... well not too long. Here's my new vmin book please enjoy it. I think I like this one 🥺