Cookies at Three

I had awoken around three AM to an empty bed. At first, I thought that Y/N had gone to go to the bathroom but then I saw that the light wasn't on. I sighed and rubbed my eyes and face to wake me up.

"What is this girl up to, " I said as I breathed out.

I pushed myself out of bed and took my jumper off since it was getting quite hot. I was wearing a pair of black sweats and a grey shirt.

I slowly sauntered downstairs and entered the living room. She wasn't there so a frown had made its way on my face. Then I saw the light to the kitchen on underneath the door.

I huffed and walked over to it. I pushed the door open and was surprised to see Y/N sitting on the kitchen island with a tray of cookies set next to her. Her eyebrows shot up as she saw me.

"Baby, " I sighed. "What are you doing?" I asked her and squinted at the bright light that pierced my eyes. She grinned and shrugged.

"I baked cookies, " She answered, her leg swinging back and forth as she nibbled into one. I chuckled softly and sauntered over to her slowly.

I placed my hands on her knees and pushed her legs apart so I could stand in between them. She had her arms around my neck and tucked my hair behind my ears.

"You could have woken me. Then I could've helped you clean it up," I told her. She smiled and shook her head.

"Nah. You looked so peaceful, " She said. "You want a cookie?" She asked and shoved the cookie that she bit into in my mouth. I chuckled and bit into it.

"Tastes good, baby, " I complimented. "Just like y-"

Y/N POV

I had cut him off from his sentence by stuffing the cookie back in his mouth. A smirk on his lips. It made me blush.

"You're nasty," I giggled and pecked his lips.

"Always," He wriggled his eyebrows. "Anyway. Why did you make cookies at this time of night?" He had asked.

I shrugged. "I dunno. I was craving them, I guess, " I answered. He hummed in agreement.

"Now, can we please go back to bed?" He asked, putting his famous puppy-eyes into action and a pout on his lips.

"Okay," I popped my bottom lip out and rubbed my nose against his. He tightened his hands on my hips and lifted me down from the kitchen island.

I walked ahead of him and a felt a smack on my behind which made me squeak.

"That's warning one. Ronaldo. Second one and you're grounded, " I warned him, pointing a finger at him. He feigned innocence and held his hands up.

"What's warning three?" He asked. I pursed my looks together and continued to walk as it thought about it.

"No sex for a month, "