Honeymoon Deals || two 18+

This one is for u baby. U know who u are ;))

I am actually so sorry lmao

Also I have the intro to my new Cristiano fanfic up now!! Go to my profile to see it <3 if you'd like your name in the book comment on the first chapter and let me know

___

As the night went on, so did Cristiano's desire to take me back to the villa and fuck me. I thought about it a lot and was pretty excited.

We ended up going from the beach into this beautiful village, going through little boutiques and looking at adorable puppies.

My mind was occupied by how Cris was going to take me. It made a knot in my lower parts tighten and grow. I made me purse and bite my lip. As we stepped foot into the beautiful beachside Villa Cristiano had got us for the two weeks that we were here for.

He let go of my hand, snaked his arm around my waist and twisted me around so that I was facing him. He didn't waste a second to smash his lips into mine.

I squeaked and pulled away. Wanting to make him furious. It would make tonight even better.

He frowned. "Come on. I wanna have the last of my free will to look at the sunset, " I took his hand and tugged him upstairs. He groaned frustratedly but complied. I smirked and tugged the sliding door open.

I walked over to the edge, where the glass railing was and looked out. My hair being ruffled slightly due to the warm breeze. The sunset was a beautiful color. A hue of yellow.

"I love the way the sun burnishes your hair, " I heard Cristiano mumble as he tucked a lock of it behind my ear. I blushed and looked down at the ocean. The waves were slight but still there. Creating small ripples before crashing onto the sand's surface, leaving behind white foam.

He inched closer to me, his arms going around my waist and pressing my back to his muscular chest. His cheek resting on my head.

I smiled.

As soon as I stepped back inside of the villa, I was grabbed and pushed up against the wall, Cris' mouth attacking to my neck. Making me gasp and place a hand on his shoulder.

"No. No. Not yet. I need a shower, " I breathed out. Christian wasn't having it so he made a noise at the back of his throat, indicating a 'no'. His lips still on my neck, nipping then darting his tongue over the stop and the kissing. His hands were roaming my body, his left hand against my lower back, pulling my chest into him.

I gasped. My eyes opened and I fought the urge to stay there. I grinned mischievously and managed to slip away from his tight hold. He was frowning in frustration and I quickly went to the bathroom to clean myself off.

The feeling of his lips still on my neck was still evident and I slightly wished that I didn't leave. But it's for the greater good.

Whatever the hell that means.

I slipped out of my red sundress and undergarments before stepping into the shower. It was at that moment when I had finally rinsed all of the conditioner out of my hair that Cristiano made an appearance and span me around.

I gasped softly and he grabbed my chin, pulling it up and smashing his lips onto mine. I sighed and sank into his hold, allowing him to take the lead.