You're so cute

I laid sprawled across Cristiano's chest. I played with his fingers and sighed. He moved his head a little and planted a kiss to my hair, his lips rested there. I hummed and shifted my body so I straddled his waist. Bored of just laying down.

Cris raised an eyebrow but looked back up at me with a small smile and an admiring look. He slipped his hands underneath my- well, his, shirt and caressed my waist, hips, and thighs. I bit my lip.

"Stop, " I narrowed my eyes at him. He smirked and feigned an innocent look.

"Stop what?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Looking at me like that, " I muttered with a blush. He frowned but an amused smile graced his lips. He chuckled.

"Like what?" He played. I huffed and waves my hands about. Gesturing.

"Like...-Nevermind. It's too cheesy," I chuckled and grimaced at the same time. He raised his eyebrows and tilted his head a little on the pillow.

"You're so cute, " He said. I crinkled my nose and pouted at his choice of words.

I'm not cute.

"I'm not cute, " I answered with a whine in my voice. He looked at me questioningly before snorting. I huffed and rolled off him.

"You just can't accept that fact that you're adorable, " He reached out and grabbed my waist, ceasing my actions. I squealed and squirmed away, but he tucked me next to him tightly. He rubbed his nose against mine.

"You're delusional, Ronaldo, " I sighed and leaned up to kiss him.