Masquerade bidding

After dropping your son, Junior, to school and meeting with his best friend's mother to arrange a play date. You finally arrive home with a dramatic sigh. You enter your bedroom and change into short white cotton Pyjama pants and your black bra as you're not expecting visitors today. You hum to yourself and spray a bit on perfume over your body. You slide your sunglasses on top of your head and walk over to the private gym that you have in the house because you're bored and you want to annoy Cristiano.

You enter through the front door and watch Cris in a plank position before lowering his body and doing it again. You bite your lip at the sight of his back that is glistening of sweat. You lean your shoulder against the doorframe and cross your arms. He looks up with a concentrated frown but grins as he sees me. "How sexy can one woman be?" He states and gets up from the position.

"Hm. You flatter me too much," You look up and down his body with a look in your eyes. He smiles and places his hands on your small waist. You fake grimace and groan at the sweat he is placing on you. He chuckles and pulls you to his chest.

"Ew, " You exclaimed and tried to push away from his sweatiness. He chuckles lowly and wraps his arms all around you to get the sweat over you. You squeal with a laugh and try to pry away from his tight hold.

"Let go of me, " I chuckle. He holds my wrists to my lower back and kisses my neck. I hum in satisfaction and lean into him.

"Why would I let go of Minha esposa?" (My Wife) He asks he asks out of curiosity and continued to kiss my neck all over. I shrug and he let's go of my wrists. I flex them out and slowly run my hands up his arms and hold onto his shoulders as he works his open mouthed kisses on my neck.

"Because she doesn't want to have her husband's sweat all over her, " You a
Sassed back. He half-laughs and bends a little to place his hands on the bottom of your thighs and pick you up. You moan a little and wrap your legs around him and place your hands on his neck.

"You need a shower, " You mumble against his lips. He hums in agreemen and starts to walk with you attached to his lips. You pull away and place a finger on his lip. "And that doesn't include me, " You chuckle. Cris grumbles and squeezes your butt.

"Then I'll stay sweaty all day, " He emphasises the word 'all' and bites his bottom lip. You groan and lean down to kiss his adam's apple. "Fine," You grumble out in defeat.

"No. It's 'I'd be honoured to shower with handsome, good-looking, sexy, and brilliant husband because I'm a loving wife and I love him so, so much!'" Cris speaks for you but you laugh out loud in sarcasm.

"Don't be so full of yourself, hon," I chuckle and play with the hair at his neck. He grunts and smacks your behind playfully.

"Watch it, lady," He warns with a smirk and a raised eyebrow. You hum. He bites his lip and continues his walk to the bedroom's bathroom that you share. He moves his hands up and down your back and hips before popping the clip of the bra open and letting it fall down. He presses you against the wall and drops his head down to capture a nipple into his mouth, you sigh in satisfaction and cradle his head.

"I thought you wanted to have a shower?" you gasp out and frown down at him in amusement. Cris makes a sound in his throat that makes my place have a little heat.

"Mulitask, my angel, " He smirks and takes the other nipple in his mouth. You mumble something in Portuguese and let him take you to the shower. He immediately slams your back against the cold shower walls and captures your lips with his. You moan as he cups your breasts and let's your pyjama pants fall to the wet shower floor. Your hands roaming all over his back and then around the back of his neck. The warm water spraying on both of your bodies.

Cristiano's gym shorts fall the the floor to only be kicked out. He let's out a hiss as soon as you grip his erection in your small hand. He buries his face into your neck and nibbles the soft skin there. You twist your hand once you reach the top of his shaft. He pants and grips your hips tighter. You smirk and guide his erection to your entrance. He pushes into your wetness, earning a whimper from your mouth and grip onto his back.

He growls at the back of his throat and without letting you adjust to his size, he pulls back and slams into you. Rubbing against your G-spot. You let out a scream/moan and rest your forehead on his shoulder and place your hands around the back of his neck as he pounds into you relentlessly. "You feel so fucking good, baby girl, ". He huffs and presses open-mouthed kisses around your neck, collarbone, and shoulder.

"Oh my..." You sigh and bite your bottom lip, so much pleasure coming through your body. The feeling of being filled up in just the right places, like you two were made for each other.

His cock doesn't stop running against your spot which drives you wild and insane. You claw at his back with your new acrylic nails, letting out a scream as soon as the tight knot finally breaks, letting all the fireworks of your euphoric
feeling wash through your legs and up your body to the top of your head. Your high is still active and isn't stopping because Cris still pounds into you relentlessly, making your body shoot up and shake around. You squeal as the feeling. He places his finger on your clit and starts rubbing relentlessly. You curse out in Portuguese and try to pull away from him. The feeling too unbearable for you.

His vical sounds make it much more pleasurable for you, even sending your body to the sky. He twitches inside of you but still continues to go in and out of you, warmth is felt inside of you, creating that feeling explode all around you and him. Your screams are muffled.by the shower. A few tears slip put and them fall down from.the aftermath of it all.

He kisses your lips forcefully and pulls out, you can feel his cum ooze out from you. The feeling of emptiness back again. He chuckles lowly and pats your behind before caressing it with his hand. You hum in satisfaction and bury your face into his neck.