Birthday wishes

"Wake up. Wake up, " Cristiano whispers in my ear. Slowly coming back from my sleep, I scrunch my eyebrows together and groan. I turn to my side and press my face into the soft pillows. Cris chuckles and caresses my bare skin on my back because my cotton shirt lifted up.

"Happy birthday, " He sings gently into my neck as he looms over me. I smile and my eyes flutter open, I lift my watch to my face and roll my eyes.

"Cristiano. It literally just turned 12," I chuckle. He hums in agreement and starts to press open-mouthed kisses to my neck.

I sigh in satisfaction whilst closing my eyes. Enjoying this moment he's giving me.

"That means, you turned 23, " Cris announces. I groan softly and snuggle into the covers.

"Don't remind me that I'm growing old, " I huff and Cris let's out a chuckle.

"Hey, at least you're not 31," He answers, adding his own age to the equation. I nod in agreement and kiss his lips.

"Anyways, get your fine self up. I'm taking you outside, " He states. I move my head out of the pillow and look up at him with a confused look.

"Come on, " He whines and starts to kneed my behind. I chuckle and sit up before following him out of the bedroom.

"We're gonna look at the stars, " He gushes in amazement. I hum. Not really surprised since he watches the stars almost every night.

"You better get me a horse after this, " I grumble out and squeeze his hand that holds mine in a clasp. He chuckles and opens the backdoor for me.

I thank him and lay down on the grass. Cris lays down next to me and pulls my petite body into his arms. I sigh and snuggle into his chest. Cristiano's cologne is a heavenly smell.

I'm so glad I only wore cotton pajama shorts and a cotton shirt since its a humid night tonight. Cris kisses my head and strokes my hair.

I kiss his chest.

"I want it to be called Daisy, " I mutter out. Cristiano glances down at me with a smile.

"Hm?" He hums out. I move my chin and look up at him.

"The horse I'm going to get, " I answer him. He chuckles and nods his head.

"Good idea, " He replies and squeezes my shoulder.

A light flashes across the sky making me gasp and grin with amazement. "Did you see that, Cris?!" I chuckle with bewilderment.

"Yeah. It was a shooting star, baby-" He chuckles. "-make a wish, " He continues. I bite my lip and think about it.

"Done, " I mutter out and kiss his jaw.

"What did you wish for?" Cristiano asks and moves his hand up and down my hips.

"For you to always love me, " I smile up at him adoringly. He sighs lovingly and I kiss his lips softly.

"That wish has come true, " He mutters. I bite my lip and snuggle into his neck.

"Happy birthday, baby, " He whispers. I snuggle into his chest and kiss it. "I love you, "

I blush and wrap my arms around him. "I love you more, " I announce and close my eyes before drifting off into a lovely sleep.