Birthday revenge

I laughed to myself devilishly and stood at the doorway of our bedroom. I watched the time turn 11:59 and a smirk made its way onto my lips. I looked over to a lump on the bed. Cristiano was that lump. And that lump is going to be 32 years old in a minute.

Time for sweet revenge.

I quietly walked over to the bed and loomed over him. His chest rose and fell peacefully, as we're his even intake of breaths. I somehow managed to sit down on his butt without him waking. I kept my eyes on the time.

The stroke of 12:00 AM and the change of date made me half-laugh and lean down. I leaned in and blew some air into his ear.

The man didn't even flinch or wake up. If somebody down the road sneezed then I would wake up.

I frowned and wiggled around. I huffed and blew the hair out my face.

"Cristiano, " I taunted in a singing voice close to his ear. He grumbled, making my smirk grow wider. I cackled like a which mentally and went to his other ear. "Crissy, "

"Are you bleeding?" He asked groggily. His voice hoarse from just waking up. I shook my head and sat up straight.

"Nope, " I answered with a pop of the 'p'. He turned his head to the side and looked at me in the corner of his eye.

"Why did you wake me?" He groaned. I looked at the alarm clock and pointed to it. He turned his head and groaned out loud.

"Why, women. Why?" He whined into the pillow with a big sigh. I snickered like a maniac and leaned down again so my hair covered us like a halo.

"Because-" kiss

"I-" kiss

"Love-" kiss

"You-" kiss

"So-" kiss

"Much-" kiss

"And because I wanted to pay you back with waking me up at midnight on my birthday to go outside and look at stars. Which we are going to do but instead of looking at stars on the grass, we will be going to a tree and look at stars there, " I gave him a big loud kiss on his cheek and then kissed the back of his head.

"Happy birthday, by the way, "

He huffed but nodded his head. "I feel so loved, " He said. I hummed and got off his behind and stood up. I grabbed the big black sweater I folded on the chair and slid it on. It dropped to my thighs and the sleeves covered my hands. You could mainly call it a potato sack but we won't be mean to it.

He lazily crawled out of bed. I stood there grinning at him with my hands on my hips. "You seem tired?" I ask him teasingly. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow but smiled.

"Really? I would never have known, " He hummed and walked over to me. I stood on my tiptoes and kissed his cheek, his nose, his forehead, his adam's apple, and finally his lips. He winked, held his hand out and spread his fingers. I smiled and entwined our fingers together. I lifted our hands up and kissed each knuckle and then his wedding band.

We left the house with our arms swinging. A thought came into my mind and I snorted. Cris turned to me with an amused look. "What are you laughing at?" He asked.

"What you'd be like when you're 61. I can't even imagine it," I chuckled. He grimaced but giggled.

"I imagine me with you, sitting in the garden of a lovely house with grandchildren running around," He smiles as he said those things. I chuckled, glad that he thought about us growing old together. "You'll be how old? 52. Just finished your 40's," He laughed. I snorted and shook my head.

"Grandchildren at 50? That's what I'm talking about," I fist-pumped the air and bit my lip. He hummed and we walked to the giving tree that Cris is obsessed with.

Cristiano found a patch of grass and he sat down, spread his legs apart and stretched his arms out for me. I smiled and sat down between his legs, nestled myself to his chest, and leaned my head back against his shoulder. He rested his chin on my shoulder and pressed our cheeks together as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Hey, Cristiano," I tilted my head a little to the side to look at him. He met my gaze and nodded his head with a small smile. "I love you,"

He smiled even more and leaned in to rub our noses together before resting his forehead against mine. "I love you more,"

I shook my head and kissed his nose. "I love you most," I smiled. He gasped and chuckled a little.

"Not possible," He murmured. I nodded my head with a pout. He grinned and kissed the pout off of my lips.