Baths and a little bit of...

Taking Requests Btw <3

This chapter contains sexual content/smut.

-
The warmth of the water encased my lower body as it sank down into the bath. Cris leaned forward and snaked his arms around my waist, pulling me into his chest. I rested my head against his shoulder and sighed. Cristiano rubbed circles with his thumb on my lower stomach. The pittering and pattering of the rain hit the roof and windows, creating a serene mood. The British weather clearly saying hi.

These holidays are what I look forward to all year. It means Cris and I would be able to spend time by ourselves and just... Well. Not be quiet at certain times.

"I like this, " He mumbled and squeezed my hips. I hummed in agreement and turned my head to the side to kiss his cheek.

"I also like this, " He whispered and moved his hand up to cup my breast. I scoffed and smacked his hand away.

"That's not yours to touch, " I said. He hummed and kissed my neck.

"Yes, it is. You were mine since my very first look at you, my love, " He grinned. I couldn't help the big smile on my face as he said that.

"My thighs hurt so much, " I whined and looked down at them. He chuckled darkly and pressed another kiss on my shoulder.

"I can massage them after this bath, " He suggested. I scoffed and turned my head to look at him.

"You're the one that made me sore in the first place, Mr, " I informed him. He bit his lip and nodded.

"Yes. But you loved every second of it, "

I grumbled and twisted my body. I wrapped my hands around his neck and straddled him. My legs went over the side of his thighs. His eyes glanced down to my breasts but looked back up at me.

"Hey. My eyes are up here, " I warned and waggled my finger in front of him. He smirked and rested a hand on my lower back and the other on my thigh. I looked down and frowned. His length had erected and it was screaming for me.

"And my eyes are here, " He tucked his finger under my chin and lifted my gaze up.

"Want to take this to the bedroom?" He suggested. I smirked and nodded my head. He stood up and got out the bath, I squeaked as he lifted me up and over his shoulder. He smacked my butt and impatiently speed walked to the bedroom.

He dropped me onto the bed and crawled up my body. Water droplets ran down my chest and legs, the same as him but they landed on me. I pulled him down and pressed my lips to his. I traced my hands down his chest.

I hummed into the kiss and flipped us over so he was on his back. I trailed my kisses down his chin and then across his jaw. I traced my tongue across his collarbone, mixing it up between kisses, nibbled, and licks.

I looked up at him as I kissed across his V-line. I continued my way south and kissed my wait from each thigh to his cock. I took him and immediately put him in my mouth. He groaned and his head dropped back. I hummed at used my left and right hand to work the rest where I couldn't take into my mouth without trying.

"Fuck... So good, baby..." He whispered out. I mentally grinned and felt him twitch around in my mouth.  I squeezed and twisted my fist as it moved up and down.

I took my hand away, placed my thumb in my palm, and closed my hand. Disabling my gag reflex and opening my throat a little more. I took him more into my mouth till' my lips touched his pubic bone. He instantly felt the change and groaned. His hips bucked and I slowly pulled and closed my hand around him. I vigorously moved my hand up and down and twisted my fist at the head and squeezing.

"No... No. I need to be inside you now, " He muttered out. I smirked and pressed one last kiss to his length before crawling up his body and straddling him. I leaned forward and attached my lips to his. He hummed and caressed my hips, waist, and butt. One of his hands leaving my body and gripping himself. I felt him run his cock against me before pushing himself into me.

I gasped and kissed his lips before leaning back and lowering myself fully onto him. I sighed out in satisfaction and slowly moved my hips. I felt him everywhere and it made butterflies erupt in my stomach. He brushed my G-spot. Making me actual moan for the first time. He looked up at me and gripped my hips before bucking into me. Hitting the exact same spot.

"Oh, fuck!" I sobbed out. He bit his lips and jolted into me again. But much more harder and deeper. But this time he didn't stop. He kept going. He moaned and I gripped the bed frame to keep myself balanced. His hooded eyes gazed at my breasts and as he vigorously buried himself into me with no shame. He captured a nipple and started twirling his tongue over it. I felt more pleasure and I knew I was going to burst any minute if he kept on doing what he was doing.

"Oh... God. Cris!" I whined out and looked down at him. He still pounded into me relentlessly and moved to the next nipple. Biting it before swirling his tongue over it and sucking. I moaned out and tugged at his hair. He looked up at me and his mouth left my breasts. He leaned forward and kissed me deeply.

"So tight..." He mumbled out. I felt the knot in my lower stomach pulling tighter and tighter until it no longer could and it snapped.

I was silent for a second before almost screaming. Probably one of the most powerful orgasms I've had in a long time.

But he didn't stop. He kept on pounding into me with such force I felt another orgasm wash over me. Once I opened my eyes I saw him gazing up at me. I kept eye contact and he dropped his head back and closed his eyes. I felt hot liquid spurt inside of me. His hips bucked and he slammed inside. Making sure he was all finished before I leaned back and rocked my hips. He hummed and grinned up at me. I bit my lip and leaned forward a little and removing myself from him. I sighed and sort of missed the feeling of being full. I sat back down and straddled him.

"I think I just had multiple orgasms, " I breathed out. He smirked and ran his hands up and my waist and hips.

"That was sexy, " He said. I chuckled and climbed off him.

"I need to clean myself up now. Thanks by the way, " I winked at him and walked toward the bathroom. I shut the door and proceeded to clean my area free of cum before going back the bed.