Jealous

It was a beautiful hot day today. People packed onto the beach just to get some relief from the heat. I wouldn't blame them. The ocean was clear and twinkling against the shining sun that reflected on it.

Families were having fun and children were laughing. Everything was right. Currently, Junior, my best friend, me, and my sister were playing Volleyball. Versing a couple of Cristiano's friends. Cris and his other friends were watching from the sidelines, cheering us on.

I was nibbling on my bottom lip as I waited for the ball to come near me. When the person opposite my side gave it a good whack, it came hurling toward me. I leaned forward, holding my arms out together and punching it up. We cheered as it landed on the floor. I gave Junior a side hug and kissed his forehead.

C R I S T I A N O

She looked amazing in that bikini. It showed her beautiful curves that I adored. Her face shone brightly with happiness and excitement. Not only that but she was smiling. And when she was smiling it made my heart explode with love. It was true that her smile was one of the things that I loved about this woman.

Yes, men looked at her with lustful gazes but I returned them with hard-stone glares. Telling them to back the fuck off because she was mine. Always was, and always will be.

Did it annoy me? Yes. It annoyed the fuck out of me that other man, and sometimes women we're looking at my wife with a look that only I was supposed to give her.

But I couldn't blame them. With that beautifully shaped body of hers, her shiny healthy hair that always looked perfect. And her face. Oh my gosh. Don't get me started on her face. Her looks could put every woman's face around the world to shame. Even supermodels.

And her personality is even better. Always thinking of others before her. She was it for me. I wouldn't have it any other way.

I looked at her wedding and engagement ring that shone brightly in the sun. The light reflecting off onto the diamonds to create a stunning twinkle.

"Damn. That girl in the red bikini is sexy as fuck. I would smash that, " I heard somebody say as they walked past. My jaw clenched and I breathed in through my nose. A close friend of mine placed his hand on my bare shoulder to calm my thoughts.

"She's married you fucker, " I heard one of my friends say. I was thankful for them. It put the college boys in their place because the one that had said I shied away and ran away quickly.

My eyes went back to my wife. Yes. Mine.

My eyes went their own way and looked down at her breasts. They were a perfect size. Not too big and not too small, a perfect handful. They were the biggest turn on when they moved up and down when we- stop.

Just stop. Cris. You're gonna start something.

I gulped. My Adam's apple bobbing up and down. They would jiggle whenever she would move. Making me feel something.

Not now. I swear to God.

I was thankful to have sunglasses on so that nobody knew I was staring at them. I snapped myself out of the daze and I continued watching the game.

I caught a few stares from onlookers staring at her. I glared at them from behind my sunglasses but I knew they wouldn't be able to see.

Why the hell did I let her out like this? Oh yeah. Because she can be very persuasive at times.

There we go again with the dirty comments. Good on you, Cris. Great start.

I rolled my eyes to myself. I should have remembered to have brang one of my large shirts to at least cover her up when she finished playing. These horny men- excuse me. Starting at her was pissing me off to an extent where I wanted to claim her right then and there just to show them.

Hypocrite.

Y/N team one the match. I cheered, along with the guys with me. She laughed, her hair falling down her shoulders and creating an angelic look before she flicked it away and back behind them to then fall down her back.

I walked over to them, giving Junior a high-five and a kiss in the forehead before picking Y/N up. She squealed. I chuckled and span her around. Making her laugh loudly. Music to my ears. They were blessed.

I smiled and set her back down on her feet, grabbing her face and smashing my lips onto hers. I heard Junior squeak and him gagging a little for dramatic effect in the background. She giggled into the kiss.

"What was that for?" She asked with a massive grin on her face. I shrugged, still holding her in my arms.

"To show those boys who you belong to, " I answered. She giggled again, pushing her sunglasses back up.

"Are you guys done?" Junior asked, walking over to us. The two of us laughed. I picked him up and teased him a little by smooching his cheeks. Making him squeal and squirm around.