Note passing

LeanIng back in my chair, I sigh and twiddle the pen between my fingers in boredom. The whole class sits its silence as we listen to Mr. Gnash, our English teacher.

I feel my arm get poked by a pen and I turn around slightly to Cristiano. The culprit.

He hands me a piece of paper and I unscramble it. I read the words and roll my eyes in amusement.

Pleaseeeee, go out with meeeeee!!!!!!!!!

I bite my lip and write 'no' as an answer. Cristiano has had a crush on me ever since we started high school and now with our final year coming to and I'd he finally has the courage to ask me!

I hand it back to him and I hear a quiet groan. I mentally chuckle.

Why :(

He hands me another note. I smile at writing a reply on the back.

Because you need to get me fast food to win my heart <3

I hand him the scrap piece of paper and I hear him chuckle a little.

The teacher cracks his ruler against the chalkboard to get our attention. I jump in my seat slightly.

"Cristiano give me that note, " The teacher snaps. Cris gulps and hands the teacher the note.

"I'll buy you fast food if you go out with me" the teacher reads out. The whole class laughs.

"Stand up at the front Cristiano for the remainder of this lesson, " He demands. I sink in my seat and watch Cris drag his fest to the front of the class.

Some students snicker at him. I smile at him and bits my lip.

I scribble some words down on a piece of paper and hold them up so he sees.

Pick me up at 6, Ronaldo

He reads it and a grin covers his whole face.