Dark purple mist surrounded them.

Tightening his grip on her hand, Shoto pulled the purple haired girl to his chest and held her close as they get transported to another place.

~~~~~~

"You can... Let go of me now." Akira wheezes patting Shoto's back gently.

He quickly let go of her, ears red in embarrassment. "Right sorry... Are you okay?" he asked.

The girl nodded "yeah..." She trailed off now her guard up high as she stood beside him. "Villains." She muttered "everywhere."

The sound of multiple footsteps started to surround them only to be encased into combined ice traps made by the two students.

"How pathetic of you villains to loose to a couple of kids." The bi-colored haired male said his tone serious and guarded.

"Pull yourselves together, you guys are grown ups aren't you?" He scolded.

Scattered all across the building in different zones, each student with another have to fight against villains and survive.

~~~~

"Scatter and kill us huh?" Asked Akira taking of her glasses and putting them into one of her belt's pouches.

Beside her Shoto huffed "I feel bad for saying this but," he stared at the villains coldly (no pun intended) "you all look like you can't handle your abilities."

The duo started to walk through the live ice statues.

"These two..." Muttered one of the thugs, shivering in combined ice.

"The moment they countered our attack- are they even kids?!"

Another thug whined "ah it hurts!"

Shoto stopped in his tracks eyes slightly widening when another villain who was hiding attacked from behind.

"Akira---!"

~~~~

The second she turned around was the second she was stabbed through her stomach.

"A quinque?" She calmly asked the thug who stabbed her, hands hovering over the bikaku type quinque and freezing it along with the villain.

Her left eye flashed her kakugan as she broke the quinque in half using her ice. "Oh my you've made some research. Thinking that you could've attacked a student with ghoul related weapons... Pity."

She then pulled the remains of the weapon out of her system and twirled it around her finger, blood seeping through.

"You didn't expect a ghoul amongst your opponents did you?" The girl chuckled darkly throwing the bloody weapon away. She nodded at Shoto, signaling him that she was okay.

"I- impossible." One of the thugs shivered. "You're-- ghouls don't have quirks!"

"I'm... Not like other ghouls." Replied the bluenette, her kakugan flashing dangerously.

"Oi." Shoto called out to the thug in front of him. "At this rate, you lot will succumb to necrosis. But, since we want to be heroes we'd like to avoid causing something as heinous as that." He thrusted his right hand in front of the thug icy mist coming from it. "Tell me... How do you plan on killing All Might?"

The thug glanced at the two toned haired male then at the gray eyed girl, then back to Shoto.

"H- he plans on using the Nomu against All Might."

"Nomu..?" Asked Akira appearing beside the heterochromatic male.

"The large bird man that plagiarized the look of the dragon orphans from the dragon war um... Approximately 17 or 18 years ago?"

The thug grunted in response intimidated by the girl's red and black eye.

"Yeah. The Nomu is specifically made inspired by those... Dragon Orphans. Bioengineered to rival All Might's power."

Her lips forming into a thin line and her brows furrowed deep in concentration. "I see..."

She then tensed hearing somethings like bone breaking in the distance.

"Mr. Aizawa..." Akira muttered.

She turned to the bi-colored haired male "Sho, I'm going to Mr. Aizawa, can you handle them here?"

"I'll follow you after." Assured the male.

"Okay.."

In a flash the girl's kagune appeared.

Using her wing like ukaku and wind quirk she flew up into the sky leaving specks of ice and dust before her.

~~~~~

Arriving at the central plaza, Akira nearly choked at the scene before her.

She landed a few feet away from Mr. Aizawa who was being pinned to the ground by the Nomu, a pool of blood surrounding him.

The purple haired girl winced her kagune fading behind her.

"... Aizawa... Sensei..." she hung her head low.

"Oh?" Said the hand man spotting her in the distance. "When did you get here?"

Her eyes were on her hand, it was sparking.

Tearily she glared at Shigaraki and Nomu "LET HIM GO!" she yelled running at the creature in full speed her rinkaku appearing once again behind her she kicked the Nomu away from her teacher at full force.

It didn't budge.

Akira growled, retrieving a sword from her rinkaku she sliced the arms that were holding onto Eraserhead and quickly stabbed the monster multiple times with her rinkaku.

"Die, die, die... DIE!" she screamed.

Shigaraki scratched the skin around his neck harshly. "A ghoul..." He growled.

At the edge of the shipwreck area Midoriya, Tsuyu and Mineta all watched, helpless as their classmate ruthlessly stabbed through the bioengineered monster, spraying blood all over the ground and at herself.

Just then Shigaraki charged at the bluenette his hands in a grabbing motion activating his quirk of Decay planning to use it on the girl.

"Before we retreat, let's take the opportunity to..."

Akira's eyes widen and her rinkaku dispersed letting the Nomu fall flat on the ground.

"Destroy the source of his dignity."

The purple haired girl winced as his hand cupped her cheeks.

Nothing happened.

Shigaraki retracted his hand and tsked.

"You really are amazing, Eraserhead..."

Somehow the Nomu regenerated and found itself on Aizawa again.

The creature slammed their teacher's face forcefully into the ground.

"I have to save Akira and run away!" Midoriya thought activating One for All and charging at Shigaraki.

"STAY AWAY FROM HER!" yelled the greenette. His arm and fist glowing with power.

"SMASH!" he aimed the punch at Shigaraki, releasing a large blow of air force blowing away a lot of things.

When the fog dispersed Izuku's eyes widened at... Instead of Shigaraki the one who took the blow was...

The Nomu.

"Nice punch... A smash huh? You like All Might don't you?" Said Shigaraki.

It all happened in a flash.

The creature was about to attack Midoriya and Shigaraki once again reached for Akira when...

"Do not fear for..." All Might had appeared but instead of the usual smile he wears, he was frowning.

"I Am Here."