Denki x reader

(Video not mine.)

You were sitting in the common area wrapped up in your blanket as you watched your classmates have fun. Mina started to walk closer to you and you sank further into your blankets. She patted your covered head and smiled. "Hay, come play some games with us! Denki will be there~" she said. You stood up, still wrapped in blankets, and went with Mina.

You sat down in a circle with the other students. You sat next to Tenya and Ochako, two of your closest friends. Mina smirked at everyone, and giggled. "We're playing a mystery game. The only person not playing is Mineta, for obvious reasons. Ok, let's get started!" She said.

She walked over to Izuku first. After everyone chose from the bowl she magically summoned from hell, you all opened the small pieces of paper. You had a small kitten on yours. You grunted.

Mina smirked. "Find whoever has the same design as you do, and go to one of your rooms together for seven hours. Don't do anything that will get you kicked out of UA!" She said. You looked around and spotted Denki. He was holding his picture face forwards for everyone to see. You walked over to him and sighed. "It's you." You said.

You and Denki made your way to his room. He opened the door and let you in. You sat on the floor next to the bed and Denki sat on the bed. "Get up here." He mumbled with a light blush on his cheeks. You shuffled a little and got up on the bed.

You sighed and looked at Denki. "So. What do we do now?" You asked. He thought for a minute, then smirked. "I have an idea~." He said with a grin on his face. He told you his idea, and you blushed. You nodded and smirked evilly. You used your quirk and looked through the door. "Ok, Mina and Sero are outside the door." You said. Denki smirked. "Perfect."

Outside of the door, Mina smirked at Sero. "I put them together on purpose. Let's see how long it takes before-" She was cut off by a small thud, followed by a pleased moan. "Nevermind~. It's already started~." She said. There were grunts and moans coming from the door as Mina went to get some other students. After about half of the class was in front of the door, the moans got louder. Iida ran to the door and knocked on it like a mad man. "WHAT ARE THE TWO OF YOU DOING IN THERE!?" He yelled.

You and Denki started to laugh like crazy. "Oh My God It Actually Worked!" You said. Mina opened the door to see the two of you a fair distance apart, laughing like mad men. She pouted. "Aw, man!" She whined as she stomped out of the door. You whipped a tear from your eye. "That was hilarious!" You said. Denki smirked at you. "Want to try the real thing~?"