Bakugo x reader

You were sitting in you're dorm, reading your favorite book as you listen to the light tapping of rain against your window, snuggling into your warm blanket.

There was a bright flash of lightning outside and you stop reading. You close your book and try to cover your ears quickly, but the loud boom of thunder was too fast. You cover your ears tightly, shaking in fear.

There was loud and frantic knocking at your door, fallowed by: "Oi, Open Up!" You stand up and open the door, still shaking.

Bakugo grabs you and pulls you into his arms, holding you tight and gently rubbing your head. "It's ok... It's all gonna be ok... I got you..." He said softly. He knew you were terrified of loud noises, and got really worried when he herd the thunder.

Bakugo holds you close to him, comforting you as you shook and sobbed into his chest.

Another loud boom of thunder rings through the air and you huddle close to Bakugo. He kisses you on the top of the head. "It's ok... Do you want to go cuddle in my room..?" He asks. You nod frantically.

Bakugo picks you up and takes you to his room, sitting you down on his bed and sitting next to you. He cuddles you close. "It's gonna be ok." He says as he kisses you on the cheek.

You smile at him and cuddle up to him. "Th-thank you, Bakugo..." You say quietly. He scarfs and looks away. "It's Katsuki to you." He grumbles. You smile softly at him.

"Thanks Katsuki... I love you..." You mumble. He smiles a little and kisses you quickly.

"I love you too, (n/n)."