Dragon!Kirishima x Hunter!reader

It was a stormy night. You were following the captain of your group, stalking the large red dragon the king and queen had said to take down. You herd that it had burned down the Todoroki kingdom, but you weren't too sure.

Your captain groans and runs his fingers through his ash blond, soaking wet hair to get it out of his face. "This damn oversized lizard better be worth hunting.." he grumbles. "You didn't ask how much we'd get for it's head?" You herd the hunter next to you ask, his electric yellow eyes looking to the back of your captain's head.

Your captain shoots a glare to the young man next to you. "Shut it! We had to leave before the kingdom lost sight of the thing!" He snapped. You chuckled a little, finding his outbursts funny. His burning red glare staps to you for a moment before he huffs and looks back in front of him.

The hunter next to you rolls his eyes and just follows, mumbling something under his breath to the black haired hunter next to him, who snickers quietly.

You look over to the hunter on your other side, a pink skinned girl and one of the only females in the group. "When do you think we'll find it?" You ask. She shrugged a bit. "I don't know but the rain is messing up my hair so we better find it fast!" She complained.

Suddenly, the ground starts to shake. A low rumble could be herd from the distance. The captain grins. "Calm your tits, racoon eyes. I think we just found it." He said, pointing to something red in a distant forest. It was massive, the size of a castle. You all redied your weapons and another hunter, who had been pulling a rope Canon, starts to get it ready.

The captain chuckles lowly. "The beast is coming our way. Good." He said. You got your knife ready. You weren't able to get one of the dragon enders yet. Those were the swords higher up hunters got that could slice through dragon scales like a hot knife through warm butter. You were only really there as a last resort. Your knife was big enough to reach most dragon's hearts.

The Canon fired once the dragon was close. It tied up the dragon's legs, causing it to loose it's balance and tip over before falling on it's side. You and the others walk to it. "Y/n, go secure the ropes." The captain said. You go to the ropes and start to check and tighten them.

Then you look up. You meet eyes with the dragon and went still.

It was scared.

You could see the fear in it's eyes as it looked at you. You felt something in that moment. You felt a wave of guilt. Were you really going to let this creature die?

You start to cut the ropes. The captain looks at you. He looks pissed. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?" He shouts, running at you. It was too late, though. The ropes were cut and the dragon was free. He pulls out his sword and points it at you. "You Stupid Son Of A Bitch! That Murderous Lizard Could Have Made Us Millions! I'm Gonna Fucking Kill You!!"

Before your captain could plunge his sword into you, the ground shook. The dragon had stood. It looks at you for a moment. It what felt like seconds, you were met face to face with the beast's jaws. Before you could even flinch, it's jaws snap shut around you, trapping you in it's mouth.

You were scared. You looked around. It hadn't swallowed you? You sat on it's tongue as you feel a bit of a shift. It had taken flight. You sigh quietly and lean on one of it's large teeth. "So.. this is how I die.. either eaten by a dragon or fed to it's babies.. great.." you say to yourself.