Denki x Trans!reader.

(Trans Female to Male)

You look at youelrself in the mirror as you slip your binder on. You smile and start putting on your uniform. "Good morning, handsome." You say to yourself with a smile.

You hear a knock on the door and, before you could say anything, denki walks in. "Hey man-" He pauses mid sentence as he looks at you. Your shirt was half buttoned, showing off your binder. You cover your chest quickly in embarrassment. "I-I, uhh..." you couldn't find the words to explain what Denki had seen.

Rather than covering his eyes or making fun of you, Denki smiles brightly. "Woah, man! I didn't know you were Trans! That's so cool!" He cheers. You freeze for a moment before smiling widely. He accepted you. He even thought it was cool.

You finish buttoning your shirt and smile more at him. "Thanks, dude. You have no idea how happy that makes me... I thought you would have been upset..." you mumble. Denki walks up to you and hugs you tightly. "Why would I be upset? I'm really exited, actually. And a bit jealous now, heh." He says awkwardly.

You tilt your head in confusion. "Why?" You ask. He chuckles softly. "I'm jealous because you weren't originally a man, but your more of a man than I could ever be..." he mumbled. You giggle softly and kiss his cheek, causing him to blush. "Thank you Denki..."

Denki smiled and kissed your forehead gently. "Ok, ok. Enough talk. You gotta get ready for school, or we'll be late. Today's taco Tuesday! And if we're late to school, we'll get a lunch detention and won't be able to enjoy the tocos with the others!" He wined. You giggle and button up your blazer as Denki helps you with your tie.

You and Denki, after a bit, head to school with big smiles on your faces. Your smile was because Denki was so nice about finding out you were Trans. Denki was smiling because you were happy, and that made him happy.

The two of you go throughout your day as normal, untill it was time for gym. You and Denki walk into the locker room and you go to a corner so you could change into your tracksuit. Denki stands right behind you, blocking everyone's view from you as he changes as well. He looks at you with a smile, and you blush softly. "Thank you." You say as you change I to your tracksuit.

Denki was turned away from you, not wanting to watch you change like a pervert. You finish changing after a moment and tap his back to notify him that he didn't need to stand there anymore. He smiles and slips on his pants and shoes before walking with you out of the locker room to go outside to class.

MHA oneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara