Bakugo x reader

(Reader has bubble quirk like in the gang AU one-shot I did a while back)

(This first takes place when you and Bakugo were little kids)

Y

ou were sitting on your porch, creating bubbles from your palm to calm down your explosive friend. Bakugo had gotten in to a fight with a fifth grader and was really mad. Watching your bubbles float around and pop in the air really calmed him down.

You stop making bubbles after a while and smile a bit at Bakugo. "Are we calm now..?" You ask. He nods lightly and hugs you. "Yeah... thanks, (n/n)..." he says softly. You kiss him on the cheek with a smile before pulling away from him. "C'mon, Katsu! My mommy bought Popsicles yesterday! Let's go get some!" You say with a bright smile.

Bakugo POV, eleven years later.

I wake up with a groan, scowling at the ceiling. That memory replayed in my mind again and I couldn't take it much longer. I haven't seen (Y/n) sense she moved about five years ago... Her and her family had to move to America or some shit for her father's work. I stand up and walk to my closet, grabbing my uniform. It was my first day at UA high and I can't beleave it's gonna start off like this...

I get dressed and all that other shit before sliding on my shoes and walking out of my house without interacting with anybody. I walk to UA, witch wasn't very far, and I make my way to my seat. I spot a familiar mop of green hair and my mood gets worse. Fucking deku was in the same class as me. He's probably gonna fuck everything up like he did with (y/n) when we were little. Mother fucker scared her off with a bug and she wouldn't talk to us for a week.

I look to the door after hearing some sort of shriek. I see a somewhat familiar mess of (h/c) hair and my chest starts to feel funny. I look in to the girl's eyes and it hits me like a brick in the face. That (h/c) hair, those (e/c) eyes, that (s/c) skin...

"(Y-y/n)..?"

"K-Katsu..?"

I fly out of my seat and run at her at full speed. She runs at me at the same speed and we both crash in to a tight hug. She starts sobbing in to my chest. "K-katsu, I missed you so much!" She sobs, causing my eyes to tear up a little. "I missed you too..."

Nobody POV

You sob in to Bakugo's chest as he holds you close, silently crying tears of joy as he stuffs his face in to your hair. You couldn't believe that, after five years, you finally find Bakugo again. You and him would always talk over the phone, but now you could actually touch him. You could hold him in your arms as you let all of your emotions flood out.

The two of you were soon excused from the class for being a distraction and you both walk to Bakugo's house, talking to each other about everything that has been happening. Bakugo opens the door for you and Mitsuki looks over before gasping. She bursts in to tears and rushes to you, hugging you tightly. "(Y/n)! Oh my sweet baby, its been so long! Oh!" She lets go of you and looks at Bakugo. "Has Izuku seen her yet? How did he react?" She asks, causing Bakugo to growl in anger. You lift your hand in front of him and let a few bubbles pop out, calming him down. After a moment, you move your hand back to your side and smile at Mitsuki.

"I missed you guys so much..." you say quietly, starting to cry again. Bakugo quickly pulls you to his chest and you hold him tight as you sob. You really appreciated how kind he was to you. He would always hold you up to keep you from collapsing when you cry, and listening to his heartbeat always calmed you down.

You stop crying after a while and just stand there, holding bakugo in your arms.

"Katsu, I don't want to let go..."

"I don't either, (n/n)..."

"I love you, Katsu..."

"I love you too, (n/n)... so much..."